What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ball boy

Bubbabunny

Juniors
thought i'd have my little wooohooo here.
sympathies to the raider side they looked promising at the beginning of the year
YAY the BUNNIES

Raider_69

Post Whore
simon says said:
Pffft...youve got nothing as usual.....I suppose you ve to keep that post count up.Its a shame they dont count posts that have some content in them,rather than the number as you would have no posts recorded and thus have no reason to live post whore.

PS....Ive been to more games of footy than you have brain cells.

And I guarantee Ive travelled more in the 4 games Ive been to this year than you have matey.....its a 2000km road trip.Youve travelled 8000km this year following the Raiders???

I dont think so....fair weather......bwoahahahahhah.

fair weathered fan simon, accept it :lol:

jed

First Grade
As opposed to you Simon, a shining wit if ever I saw.

Spoonserise at will.....

Raider_69

Post Whore
simon says said:
All I can say is.......2nd last.....taste nice????

Top 4 is llike strawberries and ice cream.

Simon will be a dragons fan next year... f**king fair weathered band wagons... theres one in every crowd :| **Shakes head**

jed

First Grade
simon says said:
All I can say is.......2nd last.....taste nice????
Think back to 2002, it's the same thing you would have been tasting, you only avoided 2nd last place because the Bulldogs rorted the cap.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Youd know simon, this is the first good year for your mob... infact either of your mobs since... well, about 1989

Timbo

Staff member
3 premierships Simon, count em.

How many do the Wests Tigers have?

simon says

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
Youd know simon, this is the first good year for your mob... infact either of your mobs since... well, about 1989

Wests made the finals in 1996.....Balmain in 1990.

Yet again..you have no grasp of reality when it comes to football.Do you ever get it right????

Please tell me you are picking the Broncos to win??.........

:lol: :lol:

jed

First Grade
simon says said:
Yet again..you have no grasp of reality when it comes to football.Do you ever get it right????
No grasp of reality? So says the wanker advertising 2005 season tickets in his banner. How about you jump in your methane-powered time machine and go wait in the stadium for the games to start?

Raider_69

Post Whore
jed said:
No grasp of reality? So says the wanker advertising 2005 season tickets in his banner. How about you jump in your methane-powered time machine and go wait in the stadium for the games to start?

my mail is he'll be an Oki Dokie reggies next season, new dragons jersey, flag and all

simon says

First Grade
I'll be watching first grade this weekend....and guess what losers,my team will be there going for it.......have a nice time at the premier league...L on yer foreheads.....

Raider_69

Post Whore
simon says said:
I'll be watching first grade this weekend....and guess what losers,my team will be there going for it.......have a nice time at the premier league...L on yer foreheads.....

your just a fair weathered fan!
FAIRWEATHERED FAN!

:lol:

enjoy the dragons next season