What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ban alcohol from the double header

Moffo

Referee
Lets face it...a lot of people there will be drinking solid from 3-9pm on Saturday

There'll be drunk dickheads kicking off everywhere come the end of game 2

As such I propose a ban on the sale of substances that may induce one to get drunk

The safety of all attendees should be the NRLs priority

Just wait and see...there'll be mongs from everywhere calling up rayyyyy on Sunday complaining about biffs, people pissing against trees and shagging in the bushes in Moore park

ACTPanthers

Bench
So you want to tell Adults that they cant have a beer at the footy because of a few clowns...? Yeah good luck with that one mate

El Diablo

Post Whore
Lets face it...a lot of people there will be drinking solid from 3-9pm on Saturday

There'll be drunk dickheads kicking off everywhere come the end of game 2

As such I propose a ban on the sale of substances that may induce one to get drunk

The safety of all attendees should be the NRLs priority

Just wait and see...there'll be mongs from everywhere calling up rayyyyy on Sunday complaining about biffs, people pissing against trees and shagging in the bushes in Moore park

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'll be drunk before I get there, maintaining the level will take a concerted effort between beer and the 2 X 375ml bourbons down my dacks.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Pity the sex party didn't win, they could have sold weed instead, imagine how mellow everyone would be by the second game!

Canard

Immortal
The price of beer at these venues is the nearest thing to a unofficial ban there is.

Imagine you and 4 mates going shout for shout, from 3 to 9 for $8 or $9 beers. How much would you drop in 6 hours? $250 (when you include food etc.)