What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banner Ideas

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Hey guys. I'm messaging you guys from Dragon land to say howdy and ask you guys your advice.

My cousin is a HUGE sharks supporter who has recently joined the CSSC. Now i'm obviously a dragons supporter and he often sees me on tv with my banners in the army (I own "ME SO HORNBY", "THAT'S FIEN-OMENAL" & "SLIPPERY WHEN BRETT. Now he wants to make himself a sharks banner to take to sharks games. Only problem is that he can't think of something clever to write on the banner and wants me to ask all the learned people on the sharks forum for some advice.

So any tips my sharks crazy cousin? Thanks in advance guys.

Special K

Coach
"ME SO HORNBY" is great. It reminds me of a joke my friend says to girls "stop it your making me hornsby"... Chicks are like huhhh?

Do something for the Snowman.

SharkShocked

Bench
In Cov We Trust!!
Rally the Toups
Sharks get it Wright
Saint Paul (haha now that would be funny)
You've been Snowedin!

meh i tried

Quigs

Immortal
Chics really dig me - cause I rarely wear undies.

Danger - 100kgs of dynamite with a 2inch wick

p-army.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Chics really dig me - cause I rarely wear undies.

Danger - 100kgs of dynamite with a 2inch wick

p-army.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

:lol: even I think that's funny...

but yeah he still wants ideas and thanks so far. Maybe a Gallen one? Rally the Toups is pretty good.