What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day: Mighties -v- Tyson Gamble and the Bad Pongs....

sladden road

Juniors
Will be all about Baxter.
If I have to hear about Sam’s love for that turn coat and 2022 finals game grub again ..I’ll switch off.
I can’t cop his love for Val, can he not see how he treated us fans ?it’s the same as 90 percent of all you idiots can’t see that we would better with Atko at 6 and sell Tricky .
It’s f**kn maddening .

SharkShocked

Bench
The best is the Knights coach’s comments in the presser saying that Graham will dress it up on Monday re the sin bin call.

Very risky words. But I doubt he gets in any real trouble.

eddiesmith

Juniors
The best is the Knights coach’s comments in the presser saying that Graham will dress it up on Monday re the sin bin call.

Very risky words. But I doubt he gets in any real trouble.

100% a sin bin every day of the week and it was their second deliberate ruck infringement in that set…

roboshark

Coach
I always wonder in GP especially when the play is only a few metres out from the tryiline why doesn't the hooker go from dummyhalf. Everyone in the defending team is rushing the kicker so there would be a huge gap you would think. Always goes to the kicker. Would love to see someone do it. No-one would be expecting it in GP

Weaponhead

Coach
I always wonder in GP especially when the play is only a few metres out from the tryiline why doesn't the hooker go from dummyhalf. Everyone in the defending team is rushing the kicker so there would be a huge gap you would think. Always goes to the kicker. Would love to see someone do it. No-one would be expecting it in GP
Luke Priddis in the 2003 GF against Easts.

bluefox68

Staff member
Was just thinking about that the other day.
The NRL has become so predictable!

Another idea - actually practice a set move for this scenario:

Set up the halfback really deep so it looks like he’s set for the FG.
Long pass to the 5/8th, who then has a runner (e.g. Mulitalo) cutting back across the grain into the gap created by the guys chasing the kicker…

Latest posts