What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

banner suggestions?

the_knights_rule

First Grade
im going to origin next week and was planning on having a sign saying yahoo tahu but my plan has now been crushed! :(
anyone got any good ideas for a sign???

i WAS going 2 make a matt gidley sign
and my sister was gonna make a yahoo tahu sign aswell!!!!! she made one from last year so yeah
but i was planning 2 make a gidley one

not happy!!!!

ill prob jus buy a flag or summin.......... :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
dont you hate it when selectors run your plans!!
man i wish i was more creative then i could think of something to write on my sign maybe ill have a blank sign :( :lol:

haha!! yeah i HATE it!!!! ahhh i was so looking foward 2 it!!!
i even got M.GIDLEY and 3 at the back off my blues jearsy!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sooo anoying!!!!!!!!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
man thats gotta suck!
after a lot of thought im gonna get buderus on teh back of mine cos i have one already with johns on the back but imbuying a new girls one and i have finally decieded to get buderus and 9. such hard decisions! :D

Gooba

Juniors
i can just see it.... origin night i look over the other side of the feild... theres a sign...

WE NEED YAHOO TAHU!

everyone should do that... I was gonna make a sign for tahu and gids too... damn selectors!

i rekon who do those selector pppl think they are....not choosing gids and tahu!! hmm yeah sign...thats not a bad idea really :D we'll show those selector ppl....
and its my 1st s.o.o game and hoping my fav player gids will be there, i got gidley at the back of my jearsy but nooooooo he didnt get picked......pfffffftttt