What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba the merkin

Nice Beaver

First Grade
A warm feeling of joy fills my heart knowing this dic*head is screwing over the Dogs.

Oh sweet kharma for the mercenary club of the league.

GONZO72

Juniors
Jealous of what , you fool ? The dogs have won one premiership in almost 20 years.

One premership in 20 years?? they have one two in the last 18. I have listed the premerships in the last 20 years so you can see how they stack up against the rest of the teams

* Brisbane - 4
* Manly - 3
* Bulldogs - 2
* Newcastle - 2
* Melbourne - 2
* Dragons - 1
* Tigers - 1
* Penrith - 1
* Roosters - 1
* Sharks, Titans, Cowboys, Souths, Parra, NZ, raiders

I said almost 20 years, 18 years is almost 20 years.

And the comp they won, should have an # to it. They cheated in 2002, yet kept the same playing squad, whilst adding Andrew Ryan.

They were well over in 04, and should have had that premiership stripped as well.

They have done very little since 04, apart from winning a spoon, and fluking a grand final last year.

Dim days ahead for the once family club

unbreaK

Juniors
Well judging by how much abuse Barba is copping on forums and twitter, I think it's made his decision a lot easier to leave, terrible fan base.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Well judging by how much abuse Barba is copping on forums and twitter, I think it's made his decision a lot easier to leave, terrible fan base.
Joining a binge-drinking crew, blowing most of his money on gambling, needing the club to pay for his rehab, and, after everything the club has done for him, and stood by him in the darkest days of his career, he shows his gratitude by giving them the up yours. Can you blame the fans for being pissed off at him? I think not. :? ;-)

dogslife

Coach
Yeah the Donks fan base isn't fickle at all...

:lol: I can't say that with a straight face

^_^

Juniors
Who would have thought that after all those doggies fans salivating over which Manly stars the dogs would be taking the first team that may actually lose their star player is the dogs hahahahahaha oh i forgot they bought T-rex. LOL #irony #karma #f$ckhashtags&SuckitDoggyyyyyy

Bulldog Force

Referee
Who would have thought that after all those doggies fans salivating over which Manly stars the dogs would be taking the first team that may actually lose their star player is the dogs hahahahahaha oh i forgot they bought T-rex. LOL #irony #karma #f$ckhashtags&SuckitDoggyyyyyy
:lol: you are an idiot :D

Matchball

Bench

What is this I don't even.

Packy

Bench

There isn't a team out there that doesn't have a fan base with a genius factor.

Last edited:

Packy

Bench
haha yeah clearly a typing error.

I live in brisbane mate. I know well and good how f**ked up your fans can be.