What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba to Broncos

ByRd

First Grade
Thank God that's over, the guy has cause nothing but drama all year long for us, now both parties can move on.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
woooo we may score some points next year!! i just hope he didnt get that 1 million price tag mooted a week or so ago

natheel

Coach
Please please let this mean that Izzy is coming to us!!!

Can't see it happening. I think dogs have left it a tad late to make a play for Izzy with releasing barba now. Izzy has stated he wants to stay at union.

gronkathon

First Grade
I heard the terms of the deal are Broncos get Barba

Dogs get:

* Scott Minto's soul
* A 5 litre pump pack of Anal Lube
* A cassingle copy of "Hey Hey We're The Bronco's" signed by Gene Myles
* Dale Shearers fragmented teeth
* A slab of Powers

Frailty

First Grade
woooo we may score some points next year!! i just hope he didnt get that 1 million price tag mooted a week or so ago

News.com.au has him at $350,000 a year - the same as at the Bulldogs, but Broncos will be paying the Bulldogs as an 'exit fee'.

^_^

Juniors
Wow!! It makes me laugh at how many star players Manly were supposed to lose to the bulldogs when in the end it was the hot doggies to lose their STAR PLAYER & acquire Tony Williams. :D

DeeJ

Bench
So it's official now? I feel good about this now, finally we sign a superstar. All we need now is a 5/8th for next year.

Feel bad for Bulldogs fans since they developed him and helped Barba as best they could this year with all his dramas. Hopefully the get Ferguson or Folau. From what I recall Ferguson played fullback on occasion for the Sharks or you could keep J.Morris there.

dogslife

Coach
I heard the terms of the deal are Broncos get Barba

Dogs get:

* Scott Minto's soul
* A 5 litre pump pack of Anal Lube
* A cassingle copy of "Hey Hey We're The Bronco's" signed by Gene Myles
* Dale Shearers fragmented teeth
* A slab of Powers
Worth it

Scotty03

Juniors
Wouldn't be at all surprised if Lachlan Coote ends up at the dogs.

With the way the Panthers recruited for next year and the logjam at fullback now Wallace has been signed, maybe Moylan will get his chance to start if the Coote rumours of moving on are true.

While he doesnt have Barbas speed, he'd be a good addition.

POPEYE

Coach
Shit, I've got to find a reason for liking Ben now . . . who cares if he can't tackle, he'll score more than he lets in

Latest posts