What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

Jubilee

Juniors
Well that is the difference between us and Storm. Wishart joined Storm beginning of 2022 (incidently from us) and he will be there until the end of 2026 (5 years) - Storm exercised the option to keep him. When he joined Storm he was a developing player.

LKT is well ahead of where Wishart was at the beginning of 2022. If he is not locked in, somebody will come in and take him of our hands.
If LKT is Galvin quality, sure. But we heard similar about Sullivan and Amone. And how many 5 year contracts can a club give out before it gets log jammed in its pathways?

TheRev

Coach
definitely not convinced on LKT.. I'd have my expectation similar to Amone at the same age... in terms of dominating at lower levels in space and a retreating defensive line.. but still needing to evolve into a game to suit NSW Cup & above.. no rush there... we will know a lot more in 6-9 months time.. there are lots of young running 6's out there btw.. including at our club... its the 7's that are the unicorns.... but it was great he got all that 1st grade time, but his place is in reserves for next season.

Galvin gives me the sh*ts, he has half the nrl fans now thinking its completely normal for teenagers to develop their games in 1st grade.. its completely not the path for the other 99% of young NRL players finding their way out of junior football into the most elite comp in the world.

Jubilee

Juniors
definitely not convinced on LKT.. I'd have my expectation similar to Amone at the same age... in terms of dominating at lower levels in space and a retreating defensive line.. but still needing to evolve into a game to suit NSW Cup & above.. no rush there... we will know a lot more in 6-9 months time.. there are lots of young running 6's out there btw.. including at our club... its the 7's that are the unicorns.... but it was great he got all that 1st grade time, but his place is in reserves for next season.

Galvin gives me the sh*ts, he has half the nrl fans now thinking its completely normal for teenagers to develop their games in 1st grade.. its completely not the path for the other 99% of young NRL players finding their way out of junior football into the most elite comp in the world.
Yeh, Galvin's a freak.

saintmar

Juniors
The article clearly says what we all know
Clearly he should have been let go last year
Very sad that he wanted out and the decision was made to refuse to let him go
Monumental stuff up that has set us back at least 2 years and we still have to hope someone will take Benny
No point salary shaming Benny if he wanted out but he was kept here against his will
At the very least there should be an acknowledgement of this massive mistake

offiah

Juniors
The article clearly says what we all know
Clearly he should have been let go last year
Very sad that he wanted out and the decision was made to refuse to let him go
Monumental stuff up that has set us back at least 2 years and we still have to hope someone will take Benny
No point salary shaming Benny if he wanted out but he was kept here against his will
At the very least there should be an acknowledgement of this massive mistake
So you’re saying anyone that wants out we should just let them walk? No one was offering anyone commensurate for him. So we should have just let him go for nothing?

SnowDragon

Juniors
If we let him go last year we would have been worse off!

im not against a change, but it’s got to be for improvements not because some fans hated his display last year after hook was fired, or even because they think he isn’t a big game player, or a team player, or value…

Latest posts