What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba to Broncos

nrlnrl

First Grade
You actually think the Bulldogs will have anything to do with anyone associated with Khoder Nasser/Anthony Mundine after what happened with SBW? :lol:

well they're putting together an offer for Ferguson so we'll see whether than leads to anything

GONZO72

Juniors
Bulldog fans are pathetic. When Barba was winning matches on his own last year, he was the messiah.
He was their pin up boy. Rather than wish him well, fwits like bullfrog farce turn on him. Short pathetic memories.
The Barba move to Brisbane is a difficult one. Dogs fans are entitled to be upset at losing a class player, but it's the toxic environment at the bulldogs that has seen Barba leave. Simply, it's a garbage club in turmoil.
In fighting, scandal after scandal, crowd issues.....it's never ending. Season 2013 has been a disaster, and Barba wants to play at a stable club, with class players on and off the field.
Players are avoiding Canterbury, because they know its a bad career move. The dogs are a disgrace.

dogslife

Coach
Bulldog fans are pathetic. When Barba was winning matches on his own last year, he was the messiah.
He was their pin up boy. Rather than wish him well, fwits like bullfrog farce turn on him. Short pathetic memories.
The Barba move to Brisbane is a difficult one. Dogs fans are entitled to be upset at losing a class player, but it's the toxic environment at the bulldogs that has seen Barba leave. Simply, it's a garbage club in turmoil.
In fighting, scandal after scandal, crowd issues.....it's never ending. Season 2013 has been a disaster, and Barba wants to play at a stable club, with class players on and off the field.
Players are avoiding Canterbury, because they know its a bad career move. The dogs are a disgrace.
You need a new song to sing champ.

For such a toxic environment, Barba is the only regular first grader to be moving on at the end of the year apart from Dene Halatau who plays 6 minutes a game, whilst the Dogs have retained 6 others.

So very toxic, everyone wants out...

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hope the move works and we see him back to his best. The game needs stars and on his day he is certainy one.

Evenflow

Bench
I don't want to see Ferguson at the Dogs, but I would like Folau, and given he hasn't signed a contract with the ARU yet, I feel we must be in the ball park for his return to the NRL.

The equation is pretty simple on that one. If you offer Folau the most money you'll get him, if you don't then won't. That's generally that way his contracts negotiations play out.

Grapple

First Grade
Disappointing i'll have to change over my avatar, but other than that I'm happy this whole saga is over. He will be missed for the x-factor he brought last year, (hasn't this year) and it will be odd watching him play for Brisbane but more than anything just hope he sorts his s**t out, mans up, and sticks with his woman.

There's always freakish players that come along in this game, just hope we have the luck or cash to get another one.

Canard

Immortal
Doggies wouldn't let a marquee talent like this go unless there was someone signed up in the wings surely??

Spot On

Coach
So the rumors from the start of the year were true???? Well, well, well. This is simply mindblowing. Who would have thought?:shock:

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I see why the dogs fans wanted him out. Sure when his winning games, nothing gets stated but the majority of the problems occurred after his success.

We have Blake Ferguson, a few weeks back all the Raiders fans wanted him to return ASAP and help the team, now we want him to return to Canberra to collect his shit so he could piss off.

Why? because in the end, no fan wants a player to be above the team.

Here's hoping Brisbane pay him a similar amount to what he was getting with us, especially since he is wants to be with his family.

It would really piss me off if Brisbane paid him the million he was asking for.

Damn that Barba, leaving our club, now I have to change my sig ! :fist::fist:

I see why the dogs fans wanted him out. Sure when his winning games, nothing gets stated but the majority of the problems occurred after his success.

We have Blake Ferguson, a few weeks back all the Raiders fans wanted him to return ASAP and help the team, now we want him to return to Canberra to collect his shit so he could piss off.

Why? because in the end, no fan wants a player to be above the team.

This.

As a fan you know a player has to go to another club when you can see from the outside looking in, that his presence is disrupting the team.

DeeJ

Bench
Here's hoping Brisbane pay him a similar amount to what he was getting with us, especially since he is wants to be with his family.

It would really piss me off if Brisbane paid him the million he was asking for.

Damn that Barba, leaving our club, now I have to change my sig ! :fist::fist:

It's reported he is getting the same amount, plus Canterbury is getting some compensation money. Kinda bad for Barba if that is true because he won't get the wage increase he is entitled to (beyond 2014) but you can't have it all if you break a contract imo.

Latest posts