What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett deal all but done

Ribs

Bench
They'll need to upgrade Shark park with an additional 40 metres for each ingoal area in preparation for his grubber kicks......

Good luck with him I say.

grandorient

Bench
Well Guys,

In one way I'm a little sad, because Barrett is a good player. But on the other hand he is not a great player, in the like of Lockeyer, Langer, Fittler or even Billy Slater.

Unfortunately, I don't believe that Barrett has the ability to really turn a game around like those listed above.

Unfortunate loss, but certainly not a trgedy.

GrandOrient

dragons74

Juniors
And he thought he was bagged by the Saints supporters when he played for us? Oh boy, Im pumped for the first Dragons Vs Sharks game!

Godz Illa

Coach
$300k was overs two years ago. I think he'll be about as good a buy as Matt Johns was for the Scum back in 2002. But good luck to him, Saints have moved on and so has he.

_Johnsy

Referee
I may even try and get down to Kogarah for this one in 09.

In saying that he'll be out injured with a slight hamstring strain, for 7 weeks.

DB

First Grade
I reckon he will play well, cause what I seem to remember from his time with the dragons was that he only realyy showed his full potential when in a light blue jersey.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Didn't think he was worth it, or not enough money?
Obviously the market allowed for it but I think they're paying top dollar. I'm sure the sharks had enough under the cap with noddy gone.

I wish him the best of luck and well done for getting that much NRL money at this stage of his career.

Latest posts