What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett OUT, Johns IN

Mr Saab

Referee
since when has langer ever been regarded as the best player of all time? you compare langers MOM awards to Johns as some sort of vindication? strange.
Johns is great, no question, no argument whatsoever from me...but to say he is the best of all time is a big call.
ITs like in 2000 when people in the media said the NSW team that won 56-16 that they were the best team of all time...arrr hello, look at the names in that team!
Johns had a GREAT game last night..prob a 9.5/10 game, but dont get too swept up in the emotion.

bluesbreaker

Bench
I was comparing some other clown's idea that Langer was "3 times the player of Johns" in state of origin because of MoM awards. Think about it, if you didn't say anything about MoM, why would it be relevant to you?

bluesbreaker

Bench
And i've ALWAYS said Andrew Johns is the best to play the game. He's the most complete footballer ever, there's nothing he can't do. That's not emotion, that's fact. 95% of the Rugby League community agrees with me, history will agree with me.

Mr Saab

Referee
Langer has still been better at ORIGIN level than johns....(see origin, not all time)
last night didnt change anything. Some people forget Langers games...particularly the 1988 series. Some people suffer long term memory loss

bluesbreaker

Bench
Charlie Saab said:
Langer has still been better at ORIGIN level than johns....(see origin, not all time)
last night didnt change anything. Some people forget Langers games...particularly the 1988 series. Some people suffer long term memory loss

*BANGS HEAD AGAINST TABLE* I'm not even going to bother anymore, it's like talking to a fence post. Suffice to say, the 'point' has continually eluded you.

bluesbreaker

Bench
The point, obviously, is that i've never argued in this thread about Langer dominating at Origin more than Joey has (Why would I bother?), yet you continually, post after post after post after post, bring it up. Have you nothing else to grasp onto? People on here rarely have anything to bring to the table in an argument, and it's a waste of time. Obviously what I took umbridge to was the claim that Langer is 3 times what Joey is at origin. That is hyperbolic bullsh*t :). Do you understand now? I hope this debate has ended. You can think whatever you like about Langer in origin, it means nothing to me :).

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That's Charlie's way of saying that he has the only opinion that matters.

Who won again?

Raiders Plight

Juniors
bluesbreaker said:
Haha, oxygen thief. I like that one Charlie! My apologies for attacking you, it's just very frustrating when people don't even believe the things they argue about, but do it anyways. You fall into this category. Either that, or you're one very deluded man.

Andrew Johns, the greatest player in the history of the game, now with as many man of the match awards as Alfie in 10 (something like that?) less games.

Stuart has 3 MOM for NSW and in 10 less games than Johns. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts