What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett OUT, Johns IN

avsterooster

Juniors
good question rusty, i think johns may take over to be honest
but they are both topclass kickers

although fitzy sometimes lacks accuracy when he is tired after making a thousand tackles.

Rusty

Juniors
I think the goal kicking is going to make a big difference considering Lockyer's not much of a good kicker(hope that made sense)

Mr Saab

Referee
bluesbreaker said:
ROTFL! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
... Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ahaha... Hahahaha.

This is what I like about Queenslanders, they're Rodeo clowns. Always good for a laugh.

I also like how everyone is admitting Lockyer had a sh*t game in Game 1. Typical of Lockyer, who's never played more than 5 dominant games in a row in his entire career.

read where i said ORIGIN level!
Johns comes out and says in 2003 "i want to dominate like wally lewis" :lol:
Johns has not had 2-3 great games back to back to back in origin in his whole career.

Nugby

Juniors
I agree with Bluesbreaker, Broncodroid, you were definately more cautious when you first got on here and I respected the fact that you'd always draw on the facts to back up your points. But hey, it's Origin, even Maroon supporters deserve a shot at being loud and biased. JOHNS WILL PLAY THE GREATEST GAME EVER, CAUSING ALFIE LANGER TO CRY HIMSELF TO SLEEP!

GO THE BLUES!!!!!

:lol:

Raiders Plight

Juniors
Broncodroid said:
As correctly pointed out, Allan Langer is the most dominant halfback of the Origin arena in either the blue or maroon jersey.

He didn't dominate ricky stuart. Out of the 5 series's they played against each other, Stuart 4 - 1 Langer.

gregstar

Referee
series wins for qld with langer - '87, '88, '89, 91 & '98
series wins for nsw with stuart - '90, '92, '93, '94

bluesbreaker

Bench
Charlie Saab said:
read where i said ORIGIN level!
Johns comes out and says in 2003 "i want to dominate like wally lewis" :lol:
Johns has not had 2-3 great games back to back to back in origin in his whole career.

I did read what you said, you f**king mouth-breather. The statement is ridiculous either way. Christ, i'll use easily identifable symbols for you next time.

RABK

Referee
gregstar said:
series wins for qld with langer - '87, '88, '89, 91 & '98
series wins for nsw with stuart - '90, '92, '93, '94

I'd credit Daley and Elias more for those series wins then Stuart. Stuart was great but Elias and Daley were absolutely dominate in that 5 year period.

RABK

Referee
Ghoulies said:
No. of MotM recieved by Alfie at Origin level - 4
No. recieved by Johns - 3

Both recieved most of theirs in an era of NSW dominance. Alf >> Johns (at Origin level).

4 all, Johns with his in 12 less games.

Johns>>>>>>Langer

:LOL:

Ghoulies

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Ghoulies said:
but expecting the man to dominate after 18 months on the sideline is a little much.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
There is such thing as a bad winner you know.
wink.gif

gregstar

Referee
I'd credit Daley and Elias more for those series wins then Stuart. Stuart was great but Elias and Daley were absolutely dominate in that 5 year period.
i completely dissagree
stuart was the lynchpin - it was his kicking game and combine that with his long passing game which made space & time for daley, that established nsw's dominance.

Mr Saab

Referee

trying to take the shine away from Ricky in origin?
trying to make out as though the best all time halfback for NSW is Andrew Johns?

Sorry, but even with that one performance last night (as great as it was) Ricky is still the best NSW origin halfback

Mr Saab

Referee
bluesbreaker said:
I did read what you said, you f**king mouth-breather. The statement is ridiculous either way. Christ, i'll use easily identifable symbols for you next time.

go get f*cked you oxygen thief. Johns still has not dominated origin consistently like Wally lewis...never has and never will

Latest posts