What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett OUT, Johns IN

Mr Saab

Referee
Willow said:
Poor behaviour after being proven wrong. Is this a Queensland thing?

i didnt start it with bluewbreaker...if he wants to abuse then i will accomodate.

Matt23

Staff member
Charlie just needs to be reminded what the score was and who the man of the match was...32-22 & Andrew Johns

Mr Saab

Referee
Matt23 said:
Charlie just needs to be reminded what the score was and who the man of the match was...32-22 & Andrew Johns

thanks, my memory is fading :rolleyes:
hey i have one for you...johns winless in club football. 0-12

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol@Charlie. "He started it!" FMD that's funny.
And did Matt23 'start it' as well...?

Indeedy Matt. This thread is full of opinions before the match. Now the only one left is Charlie spewing up in public. Poor form indeed.

Mr Saab

Referee
winning game three, and the broncos winning the comp will be very sweet.
Dragons...1st week semi finals wonders
Knights...another bye for 2005. I think the league should have an inquiry as some teams get 4 byes and some get 3. Not fair

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ouch. The old 'change the subject' ploy. :lol:

Who won last night Charlie?
Who lost?

Saint 60

Juniors
NEW SOUTH WALES...NEW SOUTH WALES...

No Biff Charlie? rofl

Lockyer should be watching his Aussie Capt spot also on last nights game...
But i spose Bennett would be doing it...np

Mr Saab

Referee
Johns is not even the captain of his state team!
Lockyer has shined as australian captain...nothing johns does will take the captaincy away. Johns is just another injury away from retiring.

The Colonel

Immortal
Charlie Saab said:
Johns is not even the captain of his state team!
Lockyer has shined as australian captain...nothing johns does will take the captaincy away. Johns is just another injury away from retiring.

Last night cut deep didn't it Charlie.

Mr Saab

Referee
Matt23 said:
...and Charlie is only a whisker away from losing all credibility

wow, i lose credibilty on a forum. :rolleyes:
sorry if i dont conform to the "i love andrew johns, i want his baby" club

Matt23

Staff member
32-22, 32-22, sorry I dont conform to the "I love Darren Lockyer, i want his baby" club :roll:

Mut

Juniors
The mut likes to call Charlie Saab 'Mr Hanky"

Because he's talking sh*t!

Woooo! Get some Andrew Johns MOM SOS2 performances up ya!

Broncodroid said:
Now to Andrew Johns.

The former world's best footballer WILL lift for this encounter, NSW are hoping they make it a trifecta in all-time greats coming back to lift a side (Langer, Fittler and now Johns) to victory.

As a QLD fan, am I worried? No.

Will Johns win this thing on his own? No.

Though he will be a steady influence steering the ship for NSW and will ultimately run out of petrol in the first half. Count on it. Don't expect Johns miracles, don't expect a Man Of the Match performance...Johns's presence and leadership is what he is there for. Alot of the playmaking will fall to Anasta, heaven help NSW.

Johns was nothing special in his first comeback game against Brisbane and he was unable to make any real penetration. His kicking game more often than not found Hunt and if he is down vs Slater, NSW will have a huge headache all night.

The panic button has been pushed....

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock.................

haha classic

bluesbreaker

Bench
Haha, oxygen thief. I like that one Charlie! My apologies for attacking you, it's just very frustrating when people don't even believe the things they argue about, but do it anyways. You fall into this category. Either that, or you're one very deluded man.

Andrew Johns, the greatest player in the history of the game, now with as many man of the match awards as Alfie in 10 (something like that?) less games.

Latest posts