What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett to Panthers

nontime111

Juniors
I hear Nathan Brown is being head-hunted for the top job in 2020. Watch this space!
Id love Brownie back we were good under Brownie and half the players need a good hard slap, he might even turn on MAry and give him a slap also hopefully as he leaves on the way out....Brownie had a pretty decent era first time round as coach here in just his FIRST ever coaching stint, he wont be mates with the players this time though, he has some great innovative ideas, fantastic set moves and seems to have gotten much better a few years OS and outside of our system and club, He himself was a VERY creative innovative player aswell and LOVES the juniors and knows how to get them into top grade successfully with attitude, look compared to this buffoon theres not even dust

Last edited:

nontime111

Juniors
No Barret. YEE HAH. Great for now.

If the sacking of Hornby and Young are true then the next question is who will be their replacements.

I actually like Fitzgibbon or Ryles for defence coaches. Both have been part of very successful defence systems for a fair while in their respective clubs. Poaching either would be a great insight to Melbourne or Roarters.
thanks , we need a decent D coach, like yesterday, like 5 years ago...all them kids it would massively help wed be a FORCE, I think with a new coach, and just ONE gun player willing to take a chance...Im talking as good as the best...then the boys would rally around them and wed be ok

BLM01

First Grade
At least Brownie took responsibility for the Knights late season fade, admitting recently that he didn't handle the post Origin player rotation properly. He would be an upgrade on Typhoid Mary.
No thanks to brownie. We need FRESH eyes

BLM01

First Grade
No Barret. YEE HAH. Great for now.

If the sacking of Hornby and Young are true then the next question is who will be their replacements.

I actually like Fitzgibbon or Ryles for defence coaches. Both have been part of very successful defence systems for a fair while in their respective clubs. Poaching either would be a great insight to Melbourne or Roarters.
Maybe no assistants are getting sacked. Same coaching team as next year

merahputih

Juniors
and 2030 Mudgee Illawarra dragons CEO Paul Mcgregor has announced former club legend Jeremy latimore has been appointed head coach on a 6 year $12m dollar deal new coach latimore said he can’t wait to comence work with the players and is particularly excited about working with veteran halfback Ben hunt and full back James Tedesco who signed a lucrative deal from the roosters which should see him finish his career at the dragons lol
Is Aitken still there?

Old Timer

Coach
Why would you ask a question if that’s the response you give to people who answer it?

You are a peculiar creature..
I never asked question I made a statement.
If I was asking a question my sentence would have had a ? as the last part of it.
There was nothing for you to answer but as usual you have to buy in with a stupid response and continue it on.
I should make allowances as I already know comprehension is not your strong suit but you are such a merkin you deserve what you get.

merahputih

Juniors
I never asked question I made a statement.
If I was asking a question my sentence would have had a ? as the last part of it.
There was nothing for you to answer but as usual you have to buy in with a stupid response and continue it on.
I should make allowances as I already know comprehension is not your strong suit but you are such a merkin you deserve what you get.
We'll have to call in Donald Trump to negotiate a truce between you two.

nontime111

Juniors
No thanks to brownie. We need FRESH eyes
his team did a good job on the cows today, I think hes a lot lot better than Mary but if a name coach becomes available like a Bellyache, Toovy or Griff Id go with them sure, but I cant pull any more hair out hehe...

Latest posts