What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett to Panthers

BLM01

First Grade
his team did a good job on the cows today, I think hes a lot lot better than Mary but if a name coach becomes available like a Bellyache, Toovy or Griff Id go with them sure, but I cant pull any more hair out hehe...
The Cowboys put up the red flag just about basically from the get go and were poor
Dont be too convinced about Brownie yet

nontime111

Juniors
thanks, only saw the score
...didnt see the game but if Ryles was with him for D hed be ok I think.....or Fitzy for D also

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I never asked question I made a statement.
If I was asking a question my sentence would have had a ? as the last part of it.
There was nothing for you to answer but as usual you have to buy in with a stupid response and continue it on.
I should make allowances as I already know comprehension is not your strong suit but you are such a merkin you deserve what you get.
Why so defensive? Nobody is out to get you or trying to pick a fight.

I thought it best not to address your appalling syntax in the initial post as I know that fires you up.

Would it help if I also add Ivan Cleary to the list of people who care where Barrett ends up?

Given he signed him, clearly he’s vested in this issue.

Although I’m still trying to work out if he signed Trent for his coaching abilities, or if he signed him purely to save him from becoming the next scapegoat for McGregor..

If it was the latter, that is quite the generous humanitarian gesture, don’t you think?

BLM01

First Grade
Penrith are almost copying the dragons..going back to past coaches to help em move forward
Barrett back in Ivans camp. They are going nowhere the panthers now..their window of opportunity over to grab a premiership over the past 5-6 years has sailed on.

Old Timer

Coach
Why so defensive? Nobody is out to get you or trying to pick a fight.

I thought it best not to address your appalling syntax in the initial post as I know that fires you up.

Would it help if I also add Ivan Cleary to the list of people who care where Barrett ends up?

Given he signed him, clearly he’s vested in this issue.

Although I’m still trying to work out if he signed Trent for his coaching abilities, or if he signed him purely to save him from becoming the next scapegoat for McGregor..

If it was the latter, that is quite the generous humanitarian gesture, don’t you think?
As I always say about you comprehension capacity “nil”
You try to promote yourself as the “English 101” champion of a forum that is discussing rugby league in general and this club in particular, when in fact such pedantry is not required as the vast majority understand the intent of people’s posts and are not bothered by minor details or mistakes which you like to pick on and highlight with a few posters in particular.
Your avatar depicts you well just a big head.
You then also love to deflect with your little “ why so defensive” type quips thinking you are setting the tone of the conversation by depicting peoples moods according to muzby world.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
As I always say about you comprehension capacity “nil”
You try to promote yourself as the “English 101” champion of a forum that is discussing rugby league in general and this club in particular, when in fact such pedantry is not required as the vast majority understand the intent of people’s posts and are not bothered by minor details or mistakes which you like to pick on and highlight with a few posters in particular.
Your avatar depicts you well just a big head.
You then also love to deflect with your little “ why so defensive” type quips thinking you are setting the tone of the conversation by depicting peoples moods according to muzby world.
OT, you’re still being awfully defensive..

As I mentioned, I didn’t pick on your bad syntax - you were the one who brought this up. I would appreciate not being blamed for your work as it tarnishes the muzby brand.

The rest of us on the forum would prefer you engage in the discussion rather than taking it off course with another of your paranoid rants.

So, as I mentioned a couple of days ago now, there are people who care where Barrett, Hornby & Young end up.

OT, you’re still being awfully defensive..

As I mentioned, I didn’t pick on your bad syntax - you were the one who brought this up. I would appreciate not being blamed for your work as it tarnishes the muzby brand.

The rest of us on the forum would prefer you engage in the discussion rather than taking it off course with another of your paranoid rants.

So, as I mentioned a couple of days ago now, there are people who care where Barrett, Hornby & Young end up.
And OT says he’s not one of them

That’s great to hear.. Perhaps then he could stop carrying on like a pork chop and allow the thread to flow instead..
His carry on is part of the flow just because you don’t like doesn’t it mean he should be censored or anyone else for that matter I understand that there are guidelines to what we write and I have stepped over those lines myself a couple of times but carrying on like pork chop ain’t one of them so you’re wrong mate rather than debate people and beat them with facts you choose to go down the sarcasm and belittlement track and it becomes a bit tedious after a while!have a nice day muzz

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
His carry on is part of the flow just because you don’t like doesn’t it mean he should be censored or anyone else for that matter I understand that there are guidelines to what we write and I have stepped over those lines myself a couple of times but carrying on like pork chop ain’t one of them so you’re wrong mate rather than debate people and beat them with facts you choose to go down the sarcasm and belittlement track and it becomes a bit tedious after a while!have a nice day muzz
Who ever said anything about censorship or breaking guidelines? What are you on about?

My word, you’re just as defensive as OT..

Particularly when you start going on about people needing to “beat” other people.. We’re here for discussion, not to win the Internet..

But I am concerned you say I’m not using facts.. Are you telling me Young, Hornby and Barrett don’t care where their next jobs are?

That’s a bit concerning if true..

Who ever said anything about censorship or breaking guidelines? What are you on about?

Particularly when you start going on about people needing to “beat” other people.. We’re here for discussion, not to win the Internet..

But I am concerned you say I’m not using facts.. Are you telling me Young, Hornby and Barrett don’t care where their next jobs are?

No I just said old timer doesn’t care
And you do want to beat people hence why you keep going and going and going and who’s defensive now?
Lol hypocritical much?

Shit you’d try and get the last word in with an echo

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What last word?

You raised a number of points which I disagree with, so wanted to continue the conversation, hence why I asked you a question..

Your behaviour is almost bordering on paranoia..

This Year?

Immortal
giphy.gif

The calm one

Juniors
So what's the go for SGI then with Barrett going to the Panthers. Could it be that we are finally getting a new first grade coach who does not want Barrett as his assistant?

Sounds to me like it might just be Griffin with Brennan as his assistant.
Wrong. No coach is coming here

What last word?

You raised a number of points which I disagree with, so wanted to continue the conversation, hence why I asked you a question..

Your behaviour is almost bordering on paranoia..
you don’t like being challenged muzz that’s ok you say my behavior is paranoid there’s no form for you to make that assumption nor do you have the qualifications to make that assessment based on a post without meeting me personally but go through your own posts even in the last week and a half you’ve clashed with a number of people on this forum now that’s form so look within mate before you cast dispersions at me or anyone else take a breath mate and chill don’t smash that keyboard lol