What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett to Panthers

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
you don’t like being challenged muzz that’s ok you say my behavior is paranoid there’s no form for you to make that assumption nor do you have the qualifications to make that assessment based on a post without meeting me personally but go through your own posts even in the last week and a half you’ve clashed with a number of people on this forum now that’s form so look within mate before you cast dispersions at me or anyone else take a breath mate and chill don’t smash that keyboard lol
I’m really not sure what you’re on about now..

I’m really not sure what you’re on about now..
Yeah youve struggled with comprehension a number of times over the last fortnite muzz I thinks it’s 3-4 times you’ve said say that in English to posts that were very easy to understand that’s another example of form lol oh and poor comprehension haha have nice day mate it’s sunny but cold here in Perth