What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett, what a champion

sunny

lol

I think a thread title that someone made after the Marsh-Barrett thing last year says it all

"Barrett- a cat and a crap player to boot"

Hurriflatch

Referee
ShArKsMaN said:
y does everythin that starts with an attack on the dragons finish with an attack on the sharks??

Cause deep down everyone knows that both the Sharks and Dragons fans, players and officials really want a

Shirewarra Sharons side in the NRL

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Marsh-Barrett incident was hilarious!

Big tough guy Barrett was 'man enough' to attack Marsh from behind, but the moment Cayless and Hindmarsh stepped in he backed away quickly! lol

Dragonwest

Juniors
barrett's the hardest hitting 5/8 in the comp, cat my ass! anybody would jump up swinging if someone had just jumped into with a leading elbow irrespective of where they are facing. such fools

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
The Cronulla Sharks rich , proud and famous history will never die. If St George want in on the merge it will have to be the Cronulla - St George Sharks ....nothing less

Bucket

Bench
Barrett is King, only 5/8 who comes close at the moment is Lockyer but his form is down of late so barrett is king

Steelers4eva

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
Was that try scored off 2 forward passes - YES
Is Barrett pathetic - YES
Is Barrett a hack - YES
Is Barrett a thug - YES
Would I prefer Josh Perry a 5/8 - HELL NO

Hurriflatch said:
Stuff Dykes, Vagana is the best 5/8 at the Sharks (at least from those that have played 1st grade)

Mate I have no idea how you could describe Barrett as a thug then describe Vagana as the best 5/8 you have. He is without a doubt the biggest grub in the NRL. The hack cannot tackle, is nothing but a head hunter and if he repeats his form from the Tri Nations in the NRL he will be rubbed out by the judiciary for the best part of the year. Vagana = Hack, Cheap Shot Artist & THUG

Azkatro

First Grade
Cat Barrett had his chance to show me he could stand up and be a big time player on his own two feet in last year's Tri-Nations final. We all know how that turned out. He's gone alright in a few Origins before but it's always been on the back of his halves partner leading the side around the park.

Bucket

Bench
you can't blame the tri nations final loss on barrett when the whole team performed sh*t, as we all know if the forwards are getting dominated then the halves can't do much and this was the case....

Steelers4eva

Juniors
ShArKsMaN said:
knowone said that it was his fault. but it was his time to shine and the hack didnt take it.

Thats the same as saying that Kimmorely should shine every week even though your soft pack is going backwards all day.

wittyfan

Referee
Bucket said:

what a great try fro the form 5/8 of the NRL, was the turning point in this game in which we sunk the sutherland scummers

Which forward pass resulted in that try?

Sharkie™

Juniors
funny that cause in the semis that soft, INEXPERIENCED pack pushed ur boys around...u know the golden pack of the nrl.....HAHAHAHA.

Latest posts