What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Batman Begins

Knightmare

Coach
I agree that it was great how they explained how Batman was able to gather his weaponary, armour and accessories without anyone batting an eyelid, as well as the whole story unfolding of how Bruce Wayne learnt to be so elusive to his opponents and also why he chose to resemble a bat. I eagerly look forward to the next one.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I just saw a DVD called " The Machinist" that Bale made before Batman. Anyone see this movie?? Quite dark and disturbing but Bale's performance is superb...( how skinny is he??)

On the Batman sequel, I hear that there is a chance that Michael Keaton will play the Joker.... That would be quite ironic wouldn't it?

Pazza

First Grade
a very boring movie i claim, but i must say i have lost interest in the action genre

Eelementary

Post Whore
I haven't seen it...

But what's with the weird Batmobile?

They really should go back to the sleek, sexy black car, instead of this tank crap.

Eelementary

Post Whore
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
the machinist was great imo, saw it awhile ago and at the time i thought it was gonna be fairly crap..i was wrong by a mile.

How good was it?

That Christian Bale is a great actor.

Eelementary

Post Whore
BuffaloRules said:
I just saw a DVD called " The Machinist" that Bale made before Batman. Anyone see this movie?? Quite dark and disturbing but Bale's performance is superb...( how skinny is he??)

On the Batman sequel, I hear that there is a chance that Michael Keaton will play the Joker.... That would be quite ironic wouldn't it?

To effectively convey the part of a sleep-deprived man, he lost about 20kg or so...

Talk about commitment!

Jono078

Referee
Eelementary said:
I haven't seen it...

But what's with the weird Batmobile?

They really should go back to the sleek, sexy black car, instead of this tank crap.

I was reading, since this is basically the Batman at the beginning... He didnt have all that cool sleek stuff when he started out.

It will probably appear in future movies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Oh...So there's a reason for it?

Cool. I thought the director changed it just for the hell of it.

I saw the previews and thought it looked cool - it looked like a much darker Batman film...