What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battle of Britain comes to Campbelltown

super_coach

First Grade
Sunday arvo it will be raining bombs for our two ever reliable wingers, Beaufumbles and Dropalotte. The Penrith no7 has the luxury of going either left or right to strike pay dirt. Its all most 100% certain he will come up with the goods every time he targets our flanks. Even having Mckinnon back will make little difference with both Dropa and Fumbles in rare form at present.

Theirs also a real chance that the Pennys might even run the ball over the line for a try something very rarely seen done by the mountain men, but with the big boys all lined up to run at Lui they will have plenty coming out the other side into open space.

Yes all points to a very enjoyable afternoon for our checked shirt friends from the mountains with their winfield reds

Balnmo

Juniors
I agree with you to a certain extent super coach. Dropalotte as you put it will find himself out of position and let in more points than western suburbs of the late 80's. On the other hand I think Beau Ryan's game against souths was a once a year type of game anybody can have. His form for the tigers over the last couple of years has been great. All of us so called Tigers fans should get of his case and let him get on with it.

macnaz

Staff member
I . His form for the tigers over the last couple of years has been great. All of us so called Tigers fans should get of his case and let him get on with it.
1. Beu has been good over the last couple of years Never Great!
2. f**k off with your "so called fans bullsh*t" , its been done to death, ppl can have what ever personal oppinions on players they like without it meaning they are or are not fans.. Every one in this forum IS A REAL FAN or else they wouldnt be here.
Oh welcome to LU by the way mate :)

Last edited:

Balnmo

Juniors
Macnaz
good to see you have grasped the English language with both hands. Quote(f**k off with your "so called fans bullsh*t") great to see this forum is for one way traffic only and that happens to be your way. grow a pair you dogs breakfast. I have only been on this forum for a week and every post you make seems to bag this team. great fan you are drop kick. Maybe Benji should hit you from halfway.

macnaz

Staff member
HaHaHa.. Idiot. I think you are doing a bit of grasping of something yourself and it isnt the English language.
As i have already said a persons coments in no way dictates wether they are fans or not, ill just leave it at that as i wouldnt want to be all one way aye.
I will how ever apoligise for my aggresive reply to your first post above, but it seriously is a dumb statement and has been done to death here, perhaps go read the " wheres your loyalty " pages back.

Last edited: