What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battle of the West

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
it was pissing down before, stopped now. Someone from windsor, i think its krys freeman, has very badly broken a leg or ankle. It was twisted around badly. You could hear him screaming. Poor bloke.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Cheers for that. Lasalo out of favour maybe.

Not out of favour just not as good as some other edge forward options. Kearney definitely rates him but he has used the word 'potential'.

I said last year that Lasalo would mostly play for Wenty this year. The only reason he played every game last year was due to Maitua's suspension and Smith's injury early on, and Smith and Horo's move to the centres in the second half of the year. When all the Kearney baggers were saying he was shit for picking Lasalo every week I f**king told them - he was only playing because there was no-one better.

Latest posts