What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battrick

blain

Juniors
well i would think so. if you put him on those nets, hes going to be massive in bowling, but like med in cons to back it up. i was looking for allrounders, and i made the decision not to go for anything under woeful. but if you want a all rounder, go for it. you will prob need a feilding net though.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
I'm planning on training my players till 23 or 24 even. Assuming i'll still be playing battrick at the time, they will still be good till they are 34-35 which gives me 10 seasons with the players. By that time i'm hoping to be in a higher division like 3 or maybe even 2 if i'm good enough. I'm almost certain to go up to 4 in both forms of the game this season. Training them till 20-21 won't cut it.

Most of my trainees are 20 right now. In primaries I have 2 x Remarkables, 1 x Quality, 4 x Superb and 1 x Proficient/Proficient All Rounder. So i'm training 8 players all up. My Keeper has Remarkable Wicket Keeping which is where i capped him off at. The wages are really going to kill me in the coming years but i'm ready for it...i'm in a good financial position at the moment. My wages were 37k last year and they increased to 64k this year. 27k in one year and thats only going to keep increasing. Next season i'm expecting to have to pay 100k per week in wages

Mate honestly be carefull with a double promotion into Division 4. If i was you id hold back and finish 2nd in either the OD or FC League. Honestly with increasing wages and a double promtion you could financially lose alot.

Ive gone up to Division 4 in OD League, and lost both my first two, and the road ahead just looks tougher.

Mate honestly be carefull with a double promotion into Division 4. If i was you id hold back and finish 2nd in either the OD or FC League. Honestly with increasing wages and a double promtion you could financially lose alot.

Ive gone up to Division 4 in OD League, and lost both my first two, and the road ahead just looks tougher.

I learnt that last season even though it was just Div V.

Eventually I decided to lose my last 3 OD matches and the play-off to stay in Div V so I could focus on FC Div V this season and still go undefeated in OD Div VI playing my 2nd XI

I made an academy player with 0 ITS points and with my acadamy in superb condition. Came out with 3,700 rating, feeb batting and resp bowling but worthless secondaries.

KHunt

Juniors
Had a team but gave up playing a few months ago.

I still log in once a month to check my trainees but I sold all my players for 25million

cbf getting back into it and buying players.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
I recently signed up to this and got smashed by a team by an innings and 51 runs but made my tactics aggressive and rolled a team for 25 in a one dayer and I am chasing it now.

Latest posts