What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bay 119 Dragon Army

Southernsaint

Staff member
What about "30 years and won f**k all"?

"f**k off, Cronulla FC, you've got no history"

Roy Masters was right, The Shire Scum really are Destiny's Door-Mat...

mundine_2.jpg

jc155776

Coach
Pay for the fence you SCUM.

Hahaha as a member of a certain supporters group i can say they will even have a laugh at that one.

Look on the brightside. OKI was forced to be redeveloped cause it was such a hazard and we proved that.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
jc, your trolling as more intelligent earlier in the evening.

There you go, you've got a nibble... now its time to sober up young fella.

MightyRedVee

Juniors
sorry coops but had to look after my nephew hes dad had to work a extra shift was gonna take him with me, but how crap did they play again hope you took some pics mate.Not sure if i want to go out my way to watch this group play again this year they dont learn or want to learn lost count on how many times we gifted oppostion the game with silly penalties and drop balls in our half in recent years.

The new flags looked good guys, really nice designs.

A little small though. I know a lot of grounds have certain "rules" about the size of poles and what not but there's always a way to get them in. My mates and I used to take 4 metre extendable poles for big flags. Sometimes we'd get hassle at the gate especially down at Scum Park but we just never took no for an answer and always got them in.

OurRedV

Juniors
They're 1.6m x 1.6m - Only cost us $175 each and are awesome quality. Probably could've gone bigger but if we can get atleast 5 of these flying at every game it's going to look awesome, and its a decent step towards getting noticed and having people join the army.

Looking forward to having 4 at the doggies match in round 6.

Southernsaint

Staff member
OurRedV & Cooper-Man, I am liking the passion you blokes are bringing to the Amry, it's a shame that the players' performances aren't backing it up...

OurRedV

Juniors
Thanks Southernsaint.

Round 6 against the dogs will be massive... expecting a big turnout.

Latest posts