What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bay 66

Clarkieel

Juniors
I was very proud of how nice loud and vulgar (as always) my bay was today!! I lost my voice inthe first 5 minutes due to the Jamies a wanker chant going up!!

Well done Bay 66!! I love yous all

sportsmad

Juniors
couldn't hear you from the other side....but great effort,
thought we as a group of supporters let Judas off way too lightly today, the boo's only lasted a few minutes. man i just wanted him to cop it all day :x

Clarkieel

Juniors
our bay is always feral and there were comments being yelled out all game the ebst was the start of the game though when it seemed the whole stadium was yelling Jamies a wanker

eelsta

Bench
sportsmad said:
couldn't hear you from the other side....but great effort,
thought we as a group of supporters let Judas off way too lightly today, the boo's only lasted a few minutes. man i just wanted him to cop it all day :x

Yeah i thought terry hill coped more to be honest

Suitman

Post Whore
eelsta said:
Yeah i thought terry hill coped more to be honest

I was very disappointed as well. We should have really dumped on him, and didn't.

It didn't help that he bludged most of the second half on the left wing. The East Tarrace should have been up him the whole time.

Suity

Clarkieel

Juniors
and my admiration for bay 66 does not include the moron who sits in row B and spends hte whole game bagging out the eels and every player!!! talk about frustrating why bother going ot he games if all you do is whinge and moan!!

Suitman

Post Whore
Clarkieel said:
and my admiration for bay 66 does not include the moron who sits in row B and spends hte whole game bagging out the eels and every player!!! talk about frustrating why bother going ot he games if all you do is whinge and moan!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Next time you go, ask him his name and then post it on here.

He needs to be NAMED AND SHAMED!!! :lol:

Suity

Clarkieel

Juniors
so so annoying hs is usually really quiet so u cant hear his negative comments but today he was drunk and practically yelling it out it is just so frustrating when we were down 8-0 he wrote the team off