What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

callmack1

Staff member
The non-paywalled version -

I LOVE that from Wayne!! I absolutely f**king LOVE that! He hasn't even officially started yet, and he's already in there shaking the place up. That right there is exactly what we need. An entire shift in standards, an entire shift in mentality and it starts before the players have even gone on their breaks.

No one in that room should be safe and no one in that room should be under any allusions of what's expected of them once they return to Pre-Season.

Love it Wayne, let's f**king go!!

The shift in our club begins now!

Steenson123

Juniors
I reckon humphreys and dodd will shine my info is ilias has no club interested i find it bizarre that we let reyno go for this second rate dud.i suggest the rorters are still laughing their heads off dont forget we had ilias and the rorters had sam walker ffs.
Right now, Easts are crying, in tears. Their season has almost collapsed, with absolutely zero chance of any Title. Plus just think, they beat Seibold then its ... down to face The Witch and his gang!
What a dud finish Easts have in store!!

Steenson123

Juniors
Dodd is smaller than Cleary--he is 175 cms,83 kgs ,22 yrs old.

Cleary is 182 cms ,92 kgs ,26 yrs
Whatever the exact difference. Dodd looks a little larger on the field. Facts say that Dodd can play, he can play at a high level and he is hungry to prove himself outside the SL. He has a win against Cleary at Penrith, he actually booted the winning FG, so going there will bring good memories for the lad.
The man is young and has won everything he possibly can in the UK, x 3. He desires to play under Burt and to prove he can compete with the best RL can offer.

Telecrap and Ch9 reporting that Uncle Benny turned up to Maroubra and got stuck into the team. Telecrap has the headline, "Bennett didn't f××k around"
Very Good. They deserve it, especially one particular player, hope he copped it too.

The powder puff twins are a disgrace to both their clubs they both should be cut loose now we all know why both these individuals either laugh non stop like a hyena whilst the other one's attitude stinks of their current generation of today..