What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baz in 08

_Johnsy

Referee
No doubt you have heard the whispers about baz being a panfer in 08, would be a handy buy to have in the halves.

Big Mick

Referee
1. Jarrod Sammut
6. Trent Barrett
7. Joe Williams
9. Luke Priddis

Works for me..

Doubt it'll happen but.

parra_jesus

Juniors
doubt it would happen but if it does i think him along side petero would be two huge assesets that will turn them into serious top 8 contenders

Dave Q

Coach
Barrett has some size, strength and a pretty handy passing game.

Barrett can also launch a fair kick in quite deseperate circumstances, is a ferocious defender and is underrated as a thinker about options during the play.

Saints looked more well-rounded when he played.

Some say they havent recovered from his loss. I dont agree with this assesment, but on his day, he is quite a player.

mxlegend99

Referee
Barrett is a really good player and would be a great assett to any team.

I think our odds at getting him are less likely then getting Carney to be honest. Would love to be proven wrong, but this rumour just seems too good to be true.

griffo346

First Grade
MX

This sounds simlar to the whole lyon rumour (TBH if we pull this off i will personally run over the harbour bridge naked)

Kilkenny

Coach
The whole Trent Barrett saga is a huge hoax. The rumours originated on PL and have gone on from there.

Panther

Juniors
Barrett seems to perform better at representative level than as a club player and last time I heard wasn't he on something like $600thousand a year?Could keep quite a few more young blokes for that.

choc_soldier

Coach
griffo346 said:
MX

This sounds simlar to the whole lyon rumour (TBH if we pull this off i will personally run over the harbour bridge naked)

You'll come all the way from Adelaide for that? :shock:

Kilkenny

Coach
There is a difference in the Jamie Lyon - Trent Barrett situation.

We did actually try and recruit Jamie Lyon to the club.

The Trent Barrett rumours are just that. Rumours with no actual substance.

Jodeci

Bench
He will be staying at Wigan for the next three season as per his contract. I spoke to his father after the last home game at Wollongong and he assured me that Trent is staying put.

He is coming back for the Christmas holidays for 2 months

Dave Q

Coach
Lets hope he's being measured for the mighty black.

The Panthers and Barrett have been conducting talks. Thats been admitted.

I'd better speak to my spies.

dont panthers have a rule of some sort where they dont talk about transfers till they are actually done, wonder why they are denying this one, when they wont confirm or deny any other signings throughout the season.

Big Mick

Referee
especially the wesser trade...:O

haha just goes to show...Journalists read forums for their info...simple as that.

Latest posts