What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baz in 08

Kilkenny

Coach
Fibroman said:
Thanks. I'm eating boiled rice and deep fried bogon moths for the rest of the week. I did however, manage to scam a 5 litre cask of crisp dry white and will surely finish it this week along with other little goodies.

Went to the Peachtree with the fiasco for a couple.

You'll be pleased to know my three leg parlay went pear shaped. Miss Finland let me down again. Left the fav in the guineas out as it was too short and the thing I backed is still approaching the home turn. You know what they say a short priced winner is better than a longer priced loser and so it turned out.

While I am not eating boiled rice toasted sandwiches will probably be the order of the day for the coming week.

Dave Q

Coach
Boiled rice is better for you Kilkenny.

Just like Trent Barrett would be a good buy for the Panthers.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Kilkenny said:

You'll be pleased to know my three leg parlay went pear shaped. Miss Finland let me down again. Left the fav in the guineas out as it was too short and the thing I backed is still approaching the home turn. You know what they say a short priced winner is better than a longer priced loser and so it turned out.

While I am not eating boiled rice toasted sandwiches will probably be the order of the day for the coming week.

Time to break out the leathers, cut some holes in the backside and find a corner to own Kilkenny. P.S. Don't forget the vaso. ;-)

Fibroman

First Grade
Kilkenny said:

Tell that merkin that I need that 350 next time you speak to him!.. Supposed to be paid back in 4-6 weeks. Now approaching 12-14 weeks, but i see that he has the means to attend numerous licensed premises in the area and drink and punt to his hearts content.

Does the roas know what a shiv is? Does he know I have a shallow grave pre-dug up off the bells line of road??

You and Sue can hook up. It will be good for both of us. Bad for him. Good for us.

Kilkenny

Coach
Fibroman said:
Tell that merkin that I need that 350 next time you speak to him!.. Supposed to be paid back in 4-6 weeks. Now approaching 12-14 weeks, but i see that he has the means to attend numerous licensed premises in the area and drink and punt to his hearts content.

Does the roas know what a shiv is? Does he know I have a shallow grave pre-dug up off the bells line of road??

You and Sue can hook up. It will be good for both of us. Bad for him. Good for us.

Six to eight schooners at the Peachtree and he was not punting. Unfortunately, I was the only one having a bet. I think the debt should be repaid shortly, very shortly, your wait will soon be over.

Fibroman

First Grade
Kilkenny said:
Six to eight schooners at the Peachtree and he was not punting. Unfortunately, I was the only one having a bet. I think the debt should be repaid shortly, very shortly, your wait will soon be over.

If it's not repaid in two weeks, I'm going for a drive with nylex, vacuum hose, towels and gaffer tape.

Kilkenny

Coach
Fibroman said:
If it's not repaid in two weeks, I'm going for a drive with nylex, vacuum hose, towels and gaffer tape.

You cannot afford the petrol. I'll donate a $50-00 which should be enough to drive yourself to Bents Basin which is the choice and most scenic location for ending it all by gassin ones self in a motor vehicle.

Fibroman

First Grade
Kilkenny said:
You cannot afford the petrol. I'll donate a $50-00 which should be enough to drive yourself to Bents Basin which is the choice and most scenic location for ending it all by gassin ones self in a motor vehicle.

To the contrary. There is a nice patch of bushland opposite the intersection of Vincent and Northern Road, which is ideal. I should know I went to one there many years ago. He looked so peaceful with his empty bottle of Turkey and Cuban cigar, although the black skin and head the size of a beachball made certain that the identification process wouldn't be easy for his poor ex-wife that had been ripping him for child support in the months leading up to the act.

Kilkenny

Coach
Fibroman said:
To the contrary. There is a nice patch of bushland opposite the intersection of Vincent and Northern Road, which is ideal. I should know I went to one there many years ago. He looked so peaceful with his empty bottle of Turkey and Cuban cigar, although the black skin and head the size of a beachball made certain that the identification process wouldn't be easy for his poor ex-wife that had been ripping him for child support in the months leading up to the act.

I think this thread used to be about Trent Barrett coming to the Panthers which although laughable was probably somewhat lighter than the current dark tones.

Who needs Trent Barrett when we have Jarrod Sammut. Most are convinced he can step up into the halves and make a go of it. I remain unconvinced but certainly hope I am proved wrong.

Latest posts