What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baz in 08

Dave Q

Coach
The Panthers need to protect their best interests so of course they wouldnt admit to talking to anyone.

The reality is somewhat different.

All part and parcel of the game.

pantherlove

Juniors
Sorry guys I plead ignorance here but are we "allegedly" looking to swap Wesser for Barrett? What would this deal entail? I would think that we wouldnt be able to afford him. Not sure but if someone can fill me in I would feel a little better :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
I spoke to his girlfriendand told him that there will be great opportunities for him at Penrith for life after football. There are currently forklift drivers jobs going as well as jobs at Crane Enfield and Glass Containers doing pick and pack work paying up to $27 per hour.

She seemed really interested, and I think he may consider coming back to the west. I have already lined him up a little one bedromm bedsitter in Santley Crescent. Looks like ALL SYSTEMS GO.

Welcome aboard Trent.

Kilkenny

Coach
Fibroman said:
I spoke to his girlfriendand told him that there will be great opportunities for him at Penrith for life after football. There are currently forklift drivers jobs going as well as jobs at Crane Enfield and Glass Containers doing pick and pack work paying up to $27 per hour.

She seemed really interested, and I think he may consider coming back to the west. I have already lined him up a little one bedromm bedsitter in Santley Crescent. Looks like ALL SYSTEMS GO.

Welcome aboard Trent.

Fibroman, at 27-00 an hour you would only have to work a dozen hours or so to accumulate the funds to pay me what you owe me. How about it. I am a bit down on my luck after a fairly tidy investment on Miss Finland on the weekend went astray.

Kilkenny

Coach
Fibroman said:
Get on the King. The King of denial. You will recover funds Kilkenny.

I am a bit down on my luck after Chelsea let me down when I tried to land a betting plunge with a multi on the English Premier league on the weekend.

Kilkenny

Coach
Fibroman said:
Come and get on the $2.50 exactas with me at the tavern.

I am actually thinking of calling in a few debtors to get sufficient funds together to get on El Segundo in the big one at Flemington tommorrow at his latest quote of $4-30. While there is a big tip around for the early Melb Cup favourite who has been backed today from $11-00 into $7-50 to get the cash my mail from my Warwick Farm connection tells me to put the mortgage payment on El Segundo. That'll do me. Please feel free Fibroman to electronically transfer the necessary funds into my visa account.

Fibroman

First Grade
Mate, I'm taking 10 and 20 cent pieces to the building society in the morning to buy a loaf of bread and packet of milk.

Kilkenny

Coach
Fibroman said:
Mate, I'm taking 10 and 20 cent pieces to the building society in the morning to buy a loaf of bread and packet of milk.

The irony.

The last time you raided the money box did you not consider auctioning the Andrew Johns autographed State of Origin blues jumper to the highest bidder.

Ive seen that jumper and I remember giving you the appropriate advice that it would be worth so much more in years to come.

Alas, now he is a self confessed recreational drug user I suspect you are no longer looking at four figures.

How was I to know his long term use of ecstasy would be revealed.

Please do not let this ruin a long term friendship.

I will gladly drive to Penrith tommorrow and purchase a loaf of bread at a dollar a loaf from the Viet bread shop in high street. The milk I will have to pay full freight. I will gladly fork out the three bucks to get you by because I am a mate.

Fibroman

First Grade
Kilkenny said:
The irony.

The last time you raided the money box did you not consider auctioning the Andrew Johns autographed State of Origin blues jumper to the highest bidder.

Ive seen that jumper and I remember giving you the appropriate advice that it would be worth so much more in years to come.

Alas, now he is a self confessed recreational drug user I suspect you are no longer looking at four figures.

How was I to know his long term use of ecstasy would be revealed.

Please do not let this ruin a long term friendship.

I will gladly drive to Penrith tommorrow and purchase a loaf of bread at a dollar a loaf from the Viet bread shop in high street. The milk I will have to pay full freight. I will gladly fork out the three bucks to get you by because I am a mate.

How could I possibly ask for anymore. I think we both know that when a certain mutual 'friend' receives his lump sum for annual and long service leave entitlements, which is rumoured to be in the vicinity of 70-90k, and pays me back the $350, then you will surely receive your $150 and perhaps we can venture to a mutually agreeable venue (Winmalee Tavern or Paceway) and drink and punt our merry little hearts away.

These hot gusty westerly winds are making my throat parched and I feel the need to consume copius amounts of a low cal/carb beer such as Pure Blonde or Hahn Super Dry so that I may become replenished, intoxicated and hopefully not pack on too much pood around the lumocks.

Kilkenny

Coach
Fibroman said:
How could I possibly ask for anymore. I think we both know that when a certain mutual 'friend' receives his lump sum for annual and long service leave entitlements, which is rumoured to be in the vicinity of 70-90k, and pays me back the $350, then you will surely receive your $150 and perhaps we can venture to a mutually agreeable venue (Winmalee Tavern or Paceway) and drink and punt our merry little hearts away.

These hot gusty westerly winds are making my throat parched and I feel the need to consume copius amounts of a low cal/carb beer such as Pure Blonde or Hahn Super Dry so that I may become replenished, intoxicated and hopefully not pack on too much pood around the lumocks.

Fibroman, $150-00 is surely inconsequential in the context of a long term friendship. I feel guilty after the weekend debacle passing on the tip for El Sequndo in the Turnbull Stakes at Flemingon from my AJC connection. El Segundo was primed to win and none of us could have expected the track bias on the day which favoured horses drawn out wide and El Segundo was drawn from barrier three. When I said put your rent money on El Segundo I did mean one weeks rent money not an entire month. I apologise for the miscommunication but the $150-00 debt still stands and I look forward to repayment in the not to far distant future.

Fibroman

First Grade
Kilkenny said:
Fibroman, $150-00 is surely inconsequential in the context of a long term friendship. I feel guilty after the weekend debacle passing on the tip for El Sequndo in the Turnbull Stakes at Flemingon from my AJC connection. El Segundo was primed to win and none of us could have expected the track bias on the day which favoured horses drawn out wide and El Segundo was drawn from barrier three. When I said put your rent money on El Segundo I did mean one weeks rent money not an entire month. I apologise for the miscommunication but the $150-00 debt still stands and I look forward to repayment in the not to far distant future.

Mate, I put the whole 150 on that donkey. I'm eating boiled rice, beef stock and couscous for the next 2 week thanks to you mate, unless you can get be a glock that unfortunately wasn;t double padlocked and a balla and a car from Riverstone;s holding yard, so I can go and do drug rip.

Kilkenny

Coach
Fibroman said:
Mate, I put the whole 150 on that donkey. I'm eating boiled rice, beef stock and couscous for the next 2 week thanks to you mate, unless you can get be a glock that unfortunately wasn;t double padlocked and a balla and a car from Riverstone;s holding yard, so I can go and do drug rip.

I will refrain from texting you in advance the names of the three horses I have been given tips for at tommorrows Melbourne meeting.

I will however text you the names of each tip just prior to each of the three mentioned races jumping. You wont have a chance to get on them but you will know who they are.

While two of the tips are relatively short priced and likely to start favourites one is at the juicy odds of 12/1 in pre post markets.

I will take great delight if all three get up.

You will continue to eat boiled rice while I will celebrate in style and take the missus and kids to our favourite chinese in High Street for a slap up banquet washed down by some cold ones and maybe a few reds.

smitty

Juniors
oohhhhhhhhhh please
barrett sucks arse big time
always has, always will
he is pathetic and soft

goes over to the super league and plays ok (in a weaker comp) and suddenly he's a superstar??!!!

Fibroman

First Grade
Kilkenny said:
I will refrain from texting you in advance the names of the three horses I have been given tips for at tommorrows Melbourne meeting.

I will however text you the names of each tip just prior to each of the three mentioned races jumping. You wont have a chance to get on them but you will know who they are.

While two of the tips are relatively short priced and likely to start favourites one is at the juicy odds of 12/1 in pre post markets.

I will take great delight if all three get up.

You will continue to eat boiled rice while I will celebrate in style and take the missus and kids to our favourite chinese in High Street for a slap up banquet washed down by some cold ones and maybe a few reds.

Thanks. I'm eating boiled rice and deep fried bogon moths for the rest of the week. I did however, manage to scam a 5 litre cask of crisp dry white and will surely finish it this week along with other little goodies.

Latest posts