What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baz & Marsh were both at fault, but....

attamarrap

Juniors
you guys are a classic you got smoked by a better team,your nearly out of the 8 and your captain's dog face facts guys look towards next season at least if barrett gets suspended you'll have an excuse like ya's always do thanks for the 2 points we appreciated it

Dragons2005

Juniors
I haven't once said anything about the lose!
I am talking about the Barrett and Marsh incident.
I think I would also be very safe to say if Barrett cops a suspension I am sure Marsh will be dealt with also.
You give your Club a bad name mate with silly post like that.
I actually like to watch Parra play there exciting to watch but you also have to except the fact that what Marsh did was also an act of a DOG don’t be so one eyed.

attamarrap

Juniors
dont get angry I'm just thanking you for the points.
As far as being one eyed dragons 2005 every man and their dog could see there was nothing in marsh's hit he clearly clipped him on the shoulder if he had have hit him with that force on the chin (that your suggesting) he would've been very groggy I'll give ya the hot tip.
Barret should at least get a week for the grapple tackle he had on marsh while he was punching the man from behind a true dog act trent barrett = lower than shark sh!t almost as low as that team you put out there

Gregstar sorry about the punctuation mate but I'm sure you got the gist of it (not everyone's as smart as dragons supporters)

Dragons2005

Juniors
I dont fulling agree with what Baz did but on the other hand i dont agree with Marshs intentions.
Is it legal to lead a tackle with your fists clenched, eyes closed and your elbow cocked above your line of site?
There is some trivia for you.
Like i said in another post we will all see how it pans out monday...

attamarrap

Juniors
0,5001,5025278,00.jpg

look at this picture it's clear his first contact is made with his shoulder, on the replay you see it slip up a bit and may have glanced his face.
I dont wanna see that crappy .gif with all the key frames missing because I've seen the replay heaps of times on telly so I think you (dragons 2005) saying marsh is a dog for running in with his elbow cocked at barrett's face is ridiculous

Dragons2005

Juniors
Keep in mind that frame is while Barrett is in MID AIR!!
you can see by the time he makes contact Barrett is in a lower position and Marsh's Elbow is Raised higher then in that Picture.
Also if you go and watch the replay again once he makes contact marsh follows through with the elbow on Barrett and Extends his arm once contact is made even if it is minimal which i agree it doesnt hit him square.
So there is two valid sides to this arguement not just yours so dont try and make your word final because its far from.

(EDIT)
Please answer my question is it legal to lead with an elbow?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
attamarrap said:
I dont wanna see that crappy .gif
That's allright, we've found that most Parra supporters don't want to see it.
But here it is anyway:

barrett-marsh.gif

gregstar

Referee
they believe its been doctored!
bwaaaaah! hahahahahahahahahaah! hahahahahahahaahahahahahaahaaaa!

yep i was going hammers with the airbrush!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'm wondering which frames he thinks are missing. The ones before Marsh hits the chin, or the ones after Marsh hits the chin.

barrett-marsh.gif

gregstar

Referee
no the ones where barrett peels off the uzi secreted in his sock & mows down the other team & members of the crowd.

Saint 60

Juniors
Ahh he went for the ball and couldnt pull out...
Actually he could be a dentist and Barrett asked him to remove a tooth...lol

drake

First Grade
If Marsh hit Barrett on the chest, Baz's heart must literally be in his throat.

New Meatloaf song: "You took the words right out of my chest."

Pantera's: "Chest for War."

And don't forget Merryl Bainbridge's sugarsweet classic pop song: "Chest."

drake

First Grade
attamarrap said:
there's no use arguing anyway we won barrett will get suspended pj wont so we win on all counts
Unfortunately there is an ideal called honour.
You have lost any you had.

The Colonel

Immortal
Willow said:
I'm wondering which frames he thinks are missing. The ones before Marsh hits the chin, or the ones after Marsh hits the chin.

barrett-marsh.gif

W. Thought you would be one of the sane ones. Watch the Foxsports replay. his left hand grazed Barrett's chin..... even Daley said he didn't have a case.

The Dragons fans in front of where I sat got it right, ecven they joined in the Barrett's a wanker chant.....

drake

First Grade
The Dragons fans in front of where I sat got it right, ecven they joined in the Barrett's a wanker chant.....
If they did that they're the f**king wankers.

Seriously, you blokes would defend hitler if he wore blue and gold.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Can't wait for round 24. We will see how Parra goes without Tim Smith playing for a while. I am sure if Dragons can get Gorrell, or some other interchange player do the same. Then again why would Dragons resort to that cheap stuff. They have too much quality and skill to win games and don't need to take any players out. Good to see Dragons are a threat to you guys using those tactics.

Good to see the Parra loyalty. Help your mates or score a soft try. Your priorities are top notch. Cayless runs in with elbows whilst Finch is suspended 2 weeks for throwing punches. Hmmm I wonder which is worse.

Didn't Sims get pulled up on his way to the try line against the Tigers for a penalty to St George a couple of weeks ago. No consistency in playing advantage these days.

The Video ref has decided the outcome of this. Baz is gone. If Judiciary suspend PJ that will open up a huge can of worms. Only safe thing to do is go with what was decided on the night. I can't understand that since the try was awarded why wasn't Baz sent off or at least suspended. He started an all in.

Nice knock on by Hindmash which was picked up by everyone bar the ref after the incident 5 mtrs out from the line. They were only 8 in front with 20 to go. That was a huge turning point as well.
Round 24 will be on Dragons turf. Baz was copping a hammering from the crowd on the night, I am sure Dragons fans will return serve to the Cats I mean Eels players (PJ, Cayless, and McKinnon)?