What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBL 2021-22 (Mens and Womens)

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Mens BBL starts this weekend! How quick has that rolled around (Brilliant, I love it!)

Who are our teams? and who do we think will do well?

I'm a Stars supporter because when I moved over here, that's who my flatmate supported and we'd watch the games together.

Sydney Sixers again look the goods.

Did anyone pick up Callum Ferguson yet? I know he got dumped by his club, surely a team will pick him up, right?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Mens BBL starts this weekend! How quick has that rolled around (Brilliant, I love it!)

I'm a Stars supporter because when I moved over here, that's who my flatmate supported and we'd watch the games together.

Did anyone pick up Callum Ferguson yet? I know he got dumped by his club, surely a team will pick him up, right?

Stars fan ? Good luck
Rare as hens teeth around here. Probably because they are The Collingwood and Manly of the BBL, probably other things as well

Ferguson was doing a lot of commentary in this years just completed WBBL. Dont think anyone picked him up since Thunder sacked him. His last game of any note was back in March

Thunder is my team. The bestest domestic team on the planet for about 3 overs per match...

TheParraboy

Staff member
Thunders favourite son?

What about Watto or the great man Jacques Kallis?

r0_0_3622_2415_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Wah

King-Gutho94

Coach
Stars fan ? Good luck
Rare as hens teeth around here. Probably because they are The Collingwood and Manly of the BBL, probably other things as well

Ferguson was doing a lot of commentary in this years just completed WBBL. Dont think anyone picked him up since Thunder sacked him. His last game of any note was back in March

Thunder is my team. The bestest domestic team on the planet for about 3 overs per match...
Sydney Thunder the battlers & underdogs

How good was it when the thunder basically won like just 7 games in 5 years were the worst team in history then Ussie who should have been in the aussie one day team at the time basically went BANG BANG Thunder were champions and sent Mr Cricket off in a fairytale finish. Could have done a movie on it.

While the stars still havent won anything other then a find different ways to choke despite making the finals twice as many times as the thunder.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Mens tournament kicks off tonight

735pm Sixers v Stars

Personally I think the opener should have been tomorrows cracker jack game...
Thunder v Heat

Eelectrica

Referee
I support any team playing the Stars, but lean towards the Heat. Supporting the Heat is like supporting Parra or any other team I support like the Miami Dolphins in the NFL - No winning position is ever safe and they'll probably never win anything while I'm on the bandwagon.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Stars getting belted after winning the toss and sending the Sixers in

Rainbird lol

0/40 - 4 overs

roofromoz

First Grade

Thunder. At least we have the memory of BBL05.

TheParraboy

Staff member
So I put Lyynsanity as my captain in BBL fantasy, and Have Philippe in the side as v/c

why...why...WHY??