What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BE WARNED. The North Tom Ugly Nomads Army is approaching

cityshark

Juniors
Two teams I hate most getting stuck in to each other . Brown wont have any answers against the most 'complete' team in the comp. Im looking forward to the replay!!!!!!!!!

yeah i reckon the dragons are a real show.

Manly havnt been playing well i think. the gap between them and melbourne is alot bigger than the points percentage that seperated them.

Quigs

Immortal
If Manly play like they did against the Pennies, then bloody Canterbury would beat them.

Hate Manly Hate the Stains, It's so hard to care for a result when hatred distorts my finking. Hate the Donkeys, Hate the Rorters.

As long as we beat the Greens I don't care who bashes who. Well I do, but I don't.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Jasdragon

Juniors
id be a sook to if i had to wear a dragons jersey, dont write him off before he even plays one game, our club is 10x the club the filth will ever be

:crazy:10x the club we are :lol: your pathetic club has never even won a comp! 42 years and won f**k all :lol::lol::lol:! Your club is in a swamp, right where the scum belongs!

Last edited:

DJShaksta

First Grade
do they still play at the other 2 dj??
Yeah I think they play 1 game every 3 years at Oki - Hopefully against us so we can do their fence in again.
2 games a year at WIN Stadium - Great meat pies there!

and the rest at the atmosphere packed Olympic venue - all 379 supporters love the unimpeded views!

Vossy

Bench
:crazy:10x the club we are :lol: your pathetic club has never even won a comp! 42 years and won f**k all :lol:! Your club is in a swamp, right where the scum belongs!

didnt take you long :)

yes a team with the likes of gasnier,cooper,barrett,ryles,hornby,thompson,bailey etc get tagged as favourites for how many years and not even come close to winning a comp :lol:

btw, has oki joki fixed there fence yet?

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah I think they play 1 game every 3 years at Oki - Hopefully against us so we can do their fence in again.
2 games a year at WIN Stadium - Great meat pies there!

and the rest at the atmosphere packed Olympic venue - all 379 supporters love the unimpeded views!

just thought I'd ressurect (check me spellun') this one

p-anz-2.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts