What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BE WARNED. The North Tom Ugly Nomads Army is approaching

Quigs

Immortal
Spide this is a four day fishing charter.

Room for more starters. Bring your own piss, take a seat on the port side and just wait. They practically swim right up to your hook.

But watch it .. Preach works for the Fisheries Department.

Tag and release is fun .

They are that stupid they usually swim away, turn around and swim right back up to the farkin' hook.

You'll love it.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Do you realise Spide that we are getting close to 2000 speices swimming in these waters.

I reckon we might have to cast a bigger net.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

The Preacher

First Grade
Spide this is a four day fishing charter.

Room for more starters. Bring your own piss, take a seat on the port side and just wait. They practically swim right up to your hook.

But watch it .. Preach works for the Fisheries Department.

Tag and release is fun .

They are that stupid they usually swim away, turn around and swim right back up to the farkin' hook.

You'll love it.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

And don't think I wont lumber ya for drink-drivin' the boat. If I can't drink piss, you can't drink piss. (unless we could come to some liquid arrangement)
:alcho:

Surely

Post Whore
You have way too much time on your hand but not enough to come up with a valid argument.. think you will find the club has won five times the amount of premierships in since 1979 then your joke of a club has been in grand finals, you are more over rated then your sh*t merkin team.

i wish for the good of the game that the team on the park put as much effort into winning a premiership then you do with your photoshops.

guess we cant have it all aye?

Ok can anyone in here translate please, i don't speak genius.

Timmaaaaaaa whats he saying, aye.

Quigs

Immortal
I have K-Tell auto check. 3 handy payments of only $49.90.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
"What, you want a Drake Fish"

"Crikey haven't seen one of them all day"

"See what I can do"

"Here, pass me that one will you, no, not that one, that one"

"Yeah works a treat this one"

p-skull-big.jpg

Now just sit back, be quiet, and wait.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

juanfarkall1967

Juniors
Quigs, we all know that "fishing" is not what you're doing on your 4 day charter - although I don't know how much you could contribute to the "fun" as you were born "Penis-less". I'm sure Gallen would've been most disappojnted on the starboard deck when he slipped his hand into your stubbies only to discover you only have a "mound"

timma

Juniors
ok Can Anyone In Here Translate Please, I Don't Speak genius.

Timmaaaaaaa Whats He Saying, Aye.
That The Sharks Are And Have Always Been A Completely S**thouse Club And They Will Be Extinct Within 5 Years

stevie013

Juniors
Quigs, we all know that "fishing" is not what you're doing on your 4 day charter - although I don't know how much you could contribute to the "fun" as you were born "Penis-less". I'm sure Gallen would've been most disappojnted on the starboard deck when he slipped his hand into your stubbies only to discover you only have a "mound"

so what your saying is, you only have fun with people that have a penis?

Qld Shark

Juniors
Are these guys just plain dumb or what?
Hope your bait bucket is full Quigs they just keep on jumping in the boat

By the way your cat is back

coolumsharkie

Referee
not as slow as sharks trying to win a premiership

just a quick reminder 41 years and counting

Original material would probably be too much to ask from you, wouldnt it c**k breath?

At least Juanfarkall is original, you copied your name from the forum gimp... says it all really.

I will be happy not winning a Premiership if I get to see the Adelaide Dragons in the comp. Would be pure GOLD! Besides the St George District is such an old crappy boring sh!thole so moving them to Adelaide won't be such a dramatic shock. Boring place that too.