What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BE WARNED. The North Tom Ugly Nomads Army is approaching

cityshark

Juniors
Ive bee recomending a merger over on the Dragons site , so goooood! Its like stirring up a bull ant nest. The Hornby banners are the best!

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
noddy1.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
ROUND 1 RESULTS

THE 3 - 2 - 1 PLAYER OF THE DAY.

3 ... Timmmaaahh Romped home on the back of his consistent display Thick as three bricks but he was consistent.

2 ... Juanfarkall. His desperate attempts to counter attack with oversized images. Old theme but worth a try.

1 ... Ronnie Dobbs. His Manlyish attempt to bribe his way into the good books was commendable but he quickly reverted to his uncontrolled anger.

1 ... Drake. Although very sincere in his arguments his use of demographics was over the top and he lost points with the use of the Mediterranean Descendant word.

Any comments about the days points is appreciated but no correspondence will be entered into as I don't give a f**k..... I love youse all.

Tonights Presentation song is dedicated to the Player of the Round Timmaaahhhh.

I know he'll bounce back - he is a real 24/7 punching bag.

Sit down, turn up the volume, and just reminisce about the big T's five star performance today.

HIT IT !!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnjkb4q6FKU

Same time, same place, same shark station.

As Granny Clampitt would say, "You come back you'all hear"

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Last edited:

Surely

Post Whore
What about young Colesy Quigs I thought you could have managed a point for him.

Big run off the bench, came in with the well rehearsed juanfarkall play, doesn't quite have the thickness edge that timmaa has, but i think he could develop into his equal with a few more runs.

juanfarkall1967

Juniors
Quigs, if only god had given you a penis, you'd have something else to do with all your free time instead of creating lame assed photoshop crap.
Saints folded? are you kidding, we took over Illawarra and are now blessed with the greatest rugby league nursery in Australia! What do the Scum have except no money, no Kimmorley, no premierships, no juniors and the worst football ground on earth (and it's built on a swamp!!)
Yep, things are looking up for the Sharkies!! (BTW, what the F*ck IS a "Sharkie???")

carcharias

Immortal
Quigs, if only god had given you a penis, you'd have something else to do with all your free time instead of creating lame assed photoshop crap.
Saints folded? are you kidding, we took over Illawarra and are now blessed with the greatest rugby league nursery in Australia! What do the Scum have except no money, no Kimmorley, no premierships, no juniors and the worst football ground on earth (and it's built on a swamp!!)
Yep, things are looking up for the Sharkies!! (BTW, what the F*ck IS a "Sharkie???")

did you merge with juanfarkall or are you just too dumb to make up your own forum name?

Quigs

Immortal
No 1967 is code for Illawarra. (pssst they don't like to mention that Illawarra connection thingy - so 1967 will do .... okay)

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Anyone seen the bloody cat...

Here Timmah, ... Here Timmahhhh .... Timmahh, Timmahhh.

I'm worried about the cat, he was off his food late last night.

Timmmaahhhh

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

The Preacher

First Grade
Good Morning Mr.Quigs,

I hope I find today as entertaining as yesterday.

Cheers,
Preach.

PS. I'll let you know about Big Pat after I go and see him around lunchtime.

Surely

Post Whore

I think he gave you quig's you couldn't be that silly pulling one.

Quigs

Immortal
It's not starting off too well Preach, I think I've lost the farkin' cat.

Its hard to find a thread mascot as good as Timmahhh these days.

Hope he turns up soon. But what do you expect befriending strays.

Don't forget to say gidday to the big Fellah for me.... and tell him to go and get.
Yeah mate keep me posted. I know he will be nice and sh!tty come 7pm Sat night.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts