What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bea’s greatest Hits!!

Stagger eel

Staff member

Nolan was promoted to HOF at Brisbane in 2019 they went on to win a spoon in 2020 and was sacked midway through 2021.

Should have a statue alongside Seibold at Red Hill if you ask me.

He was also at the club through all their premiership victories too..but yeah yeah I get it he may have done a shit job with us and with his second stint at the Broncs.

Gazzamatta

Coach
He was also at the club through all their premiership victories too..but yeah yeah I get it he may have done a shit job with us and with his second stint at the Broncs.
I recall going to an AGM in the Spagnolo/Kearney days when all the players were lined up in front of the stage. So embarassing for them. Spags and Kearney spoke as did Nolan. Nolan was pretty obviously the only credible bloke on show that night.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I recall going to an AGM in the Spagnolo/Kearney days when all the players were lined up in front of the stage. So embarassing for them. Spags and Kearney spoke as did Nolan. Nolan was pretty obviously the only credible bloke on show that night.

and Osborne...

what a shit show lol