What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bears launch bid to return

^_^

Juniors
Fancy that Fein you scumbag....the bears came out & stated they where bankrupt & COULD NOT afford to field a team in 1st grade the next year...Manly werent doin so well either so they offered the Bears a way back in via a merger(big mistake by Manly)....then the Bears try to claim the Eagles license as their own so they let go of the lifeline & the Bears get booted....seems like the Bears admin f'ed it up for themselves & seems like you still have your asshole stuffed full of sour grapes, get over it you wanker :lol:

Did you know Manly held the record for biggest margin in a GF?? HAHAHAHAHAH GO cry yourself to sleep as you try to change the records :crazy:

Knightmare

Coach
Bears AND W.A Reds in for 2011! The NRL gets two leg-ups- an expansion team to introduce new fans to the game, and a foundation club re-born to bring back those disillusioned thousands from Milsons Point to Wyong.

yessss more sydney teams in the comp. i heard there is talks of including:

Cabramatta Killers, Minto Mints, Newtown Jets(they're back!), Sydney City II, Taronga Zoo Apes, Punchbowl Shelve-Ems and Luna Park Clowns as well. i hope they all get in, we can never have enough sydney teams, their crowds are through the roof and they all make heaps of money!

OVP

Coach

Cabramatta Killers, Minto Mints, Newtown Jets(they're back!), Sydney City II, Taronga Zoo Apes, Punchbowl Shelve-Ems and Luna Park Clowns as well. i hope they all get in, we can never have enough sydney teams, their crowds are through the roof and they all make heaps of money!

Obviously sponsored by Denis F.

Tommax25

Bench

And the South Penrith Breegulls. They should be first off the blocks for a new team.

Loudstrat

Coach
I'd love to see the Bears back for two reasons.

1) Because they're a club I respect.
2) It could improve morale in Sydney.

Of course I believe expansion into WA and Wellington would be better options but there's certainly some food for thought when it comes to the Bears offer.

Agree Pete. Bring back everyone's second favorite team, and not just include another suicude club with no fans like Perth just to put a dot on the map.

Souffs are going to Perth anyway. Cronulla to Adelaide. Norths back to Bluetongue.

Just on Norths, no one ha s commented on their 40-0 defeat of Melbourne in last years GF. Luckily they absorbed Manly into their central coast plans a decade ago;-)

GO BEARS!!!!!!

Get back to me when they actually do something...
Yes, but meanwhile we can but dream....

mave

Coach
The Bears have been dragging out their death for years now. Get over it and die with dignity.

Loudstrat

Coach
The day the Bears debut at Graham Park in an NRL game will be the best day in the code's history since the kickoff between Balmain and Wests at Birchgrove.

BRING BACK THE BEARS!!!!!!

Fein

First Grade
Fancy that Fein you scumbag....the bears came out & stated they where bankrupt & COULD NOT afford to field a team in 1st grade the next year...Manly werent doin so well either so they offered the Bears a way back in via a merger(big mistake by Manly)....then the Bears try to claim the Eagles license as their own so they let go of the lifeline & the Bears get booted....seems like the Bears admin f'ed it up for themselves & seems like you still have your asshole stuffed full of sour grapes, get over it you wanker

Did you know Manly held the record for biggest margin in a GF?? HAHAHAHAHAH GO cry yourself to sleep as you try to change the records

No eyes, your penchant for corruption, is well noted. :lol:

BRING BACK THE BEARS. ;-)

Loudstrat

Coach
You know, Fein, Manly hold the record for the worst defence ever in a GF?

BRING BACK THE BEARS!!!

Fein

First Grade
You know, Fein, Manly hold the record for the worst defence ever in a GF?

BRING BACK THE BEARS!!!

:lol::lol:

Funny you should mention that.

Did you know that the Easts team of 1975 hold the record for the most unanswered tries and goals in a top flight Australian Rugby League Grand Final?

BRING BACK THE BEARS.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Bring em all back.

The south qld crushers, the perth reds, adelaide rams, hunter mariners, the north sydney bears, gleebe, sydney uni, newtown etc etc.

Now is the time for expansion what with the world ecconomy going so well and crowds in sydney at an all time high.

Good stuff. Lets set our watches for 1988, stick our fingers up our arse and let the good times roll !

greg

Juniors
Go get em bears, would love to see them at the top level again. Due to the geography and history re the bears and the central coast I can only see a win win situation.

skeepe

Immortal
Whilst I'm happy to support the return of the Bears, I think the oft-held line that the Central Coast won't support a Sydney team moving there means that they don't deserve one there at all. Honestly, if they are so stubborn that they will only support a team called the Central Coast Bears, then I'm sure there's plenty of other places that would be more than welcoming of a "transplanted" team.

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Who said the CC wouldn't support the Bears? The only opinions I've heard are those of the media or people with agendas. We need to stop believing all the rubbish we read about our game in newspapers as most of it is crap.