What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau knows (2)

Another inept performance from Farahs best mate.The way he stood there under the high ball and watched it bounce,he has done this quite a few times this year.When he gets the ball from a kick return he momentarely just stands still giving the defence plenty of time to nullify any form of attack.Surely there are better options within the club now that the business end of the season is upon us.As i have stated in previous posts his courage & commitment can never be questioned but his application & technique leave a lot to be desired imo for a fg player leading into the finals.A deadset liability.

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
I'm a fan but his form is way down. Isn't playing with any confidence at all. Brown is way above him in the pecking order and will struggle to keep Daniella at bay much longer and Sheens is happy with Daniella on the wing.

Borat.

Juniors
Gus kept raving about Gordons try- Prince is the best at creating tries......but beau let the try in - it wasn't a good play by Prince - it was a bad play by Ryan.....

Thank god it was in a game that didn't matter

Beau intially showed promise when he came into the team but now he is just another zero impact player along with Fitzy & Flanagan

Juniors
until Taniela comes back he is our best option I think. no need for new blood now. experience counts for everything and beau has that.

Bricey

Juniors
Gus kept raving about Gordons try- Prince is the best at creating tries......but beau let the try in - it wasn't a good play by Prince - it was a bad play by Ryan.....

If we loose to the rooters it would have

DanOz

Juniors
Not a good game from Beau against the Titans. I agree that Mitch Brown is playing much better football than Ryan atm.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
He is a liability and by far the weakest link in our side.

Slow - check
Couldn't catch a cold - check
Runs sideways - check
Loses meters on kick returns - check

But I'm sure his backslapping when we score a try is invaluable...

boonboon

Juniors
I like Beau but I think unfortunatly at full strength or even closer too at the moment Beau knows reserve Grade . I think not just TNT but Brown would be above him for mine and Sam Latu next year could definatly be a chance in fact Beau might know release from contract next year for mine

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
Yeah..bad miss on Gordon. I hate it when wingers/centres leave their man unmarked especially when it's not needed. My pet hate. Football 101....stay on your f**king man FFS.

macnaz

Staff member
He is a liability and by far the weakest link in our side.

Slow - check
Couldn't catch a cold - check
Runs sideways - check
Loses meters on kick returns - check

But I'm sure his backslapping when we score a try is invaluable...
I havnt watched closely but i think his back slapping form may be down as well :eek:

alien

Referee

Well in a way it was in a game that mattered. I guess it wont matter though if we beat the Roosters and if Penrith or St.Choke lose. I think it would be good if we got Week 2 off because of the injuries we have.

alien

Referee
Yeah..bad miss on Gordon. I hate it when wingers/centres leave their man unmarked especially when it's not needed. My pet hate. Football 101....stay on your f**king man FFS.

Lote has been doing that quite a bit lately... :doubt:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lote has always done it, even in Union and even at the Broncos.

Spot

Juniors
Beau knows the man hug. Always first in after a try. Every team needs a nuffie like this for team moral.