What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Ryan moving to Hollywood

carcharias

Immortal
paul Osborne and mike cleary also went into politics
while Ian Roberts is an actor ..so is ex Manly player Matt Nable.

undertaker

Coach
Plenty of actors have gone over the US. If that bloke from Neighbours can launch a semi-successful career, why not Beau, although would be hard considering he hasnt had any actual acting roles to date hahah.

Difference is people like the one you mentioned from Neighbours all have had backgrounds in drama and performing arts, and have been involved in it for many years; Beau doesn't.

As I mentioned in another thread, I have personally known many who have busted their arse off in NIDA and other performing arts organisations, have far more talent than Beau in that area, yet can't score gigs anywhere near the magnitude that Beau did (with Aladdin).

Rebel Wilson's entire schtick seems to be just making weak as fat jokes that are supposed to be funny because she herself is fat.

If Rebel Wilson wasn't fat, she wouldn't have a career. So not really the same.

You can't run from your troubles Beau, and you also have no hope in Hollywood.

Rebel Wilson is the female version of Daryl Brohman.

Give the Big Marn 40-50kg liposuction off his stomach, and what does he have to offer in the comedic department on The Footy Show (other than asking inappropriate questions to U12 RL players about women and girlfriends on Small Talk)? Absolutely nothing.

he has blown it big time and his wife should leave him immediately before he ruins her life any further

As I said in this thread:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=449371

His career on The Footy Show is done and dusted, and has headed the same way as other 'shining lights' at the time such as Terry Hill and Greg Ritchie. Remember how big their media profiles used to be back in the '90s largely off the back of their roles on The Footy Show? Now nowhere to be seen or heard of.

Cheats on his wife and decides Hollywood is the place to uproot the family too lol im sure he will avoid temptation there. Kara must not have much going for her.

As this person said:

he has blown it big time and his wife should leave him immediately before he ruins her life any further

Kara's life will be ruined further if Beau takes the main role in Eyes Wide Shut II.

Last edited:

undertaker

Coach

undertaker

Coach
What is his acting talent really?

tumblr_m0u73bVbGz1r7cuz6o1_250.gif

carcharias

Immortal
Oprah won an academy award
And what about the fat kid from the goonies?
Had one movie and nailed it.
Never bothered trying to act again.

Tinkler

Juniors
some people do like him

signed by channel nine as a their comedy star

also the Rock loves him

GongPanther

Referee
To be perfectly honest,Ryan is doing a bad move.

L.A. can be the greatest place on Earth...if you are successful and well connected.

I don't think Rock will bear having Ryan hanging around him like a lost puppy.

When the crap won't work out,and after a while,the Mrs will get sick of the whole scenario,he'll be back in no time.

Give it 1-2 years max when they realise that all they really wanted was a break away from Oz.

undertaker

Coach
Doggies Bro!

Beau Ryan awkwardly laughs through cringe radio interview

FORMER NRL star Beau Ryan walked into an ambush.
The Channel 9 personality awkwardly laughed and dodged his way through a breakfast radio interview on Wednesday that repeatedly touched on his headline-making private life.
Ryan is returning to The Footy Show (NRL) tonight for the first time as a full panellist since he was given leave by the network following revelations in September he had a brief affair with former Hi-5 star Lauren Brant.
The former Wests Tigers and Cronulla Sharks winger never once made light of his private life with wife Kara, but Kiis FM duo Kyle and Jackie O weren’t on the same page.
The 30-year-old is in Townsville ahead of The Footy Show’s return on Wednesday night and was supposed to be promoting the program’s big comeback. It didn’t go as planned.

This is a transcript of part of the interview.
Kyle Sandilands: “What’s going on? Are you up there with the whole family? Are you there by yourself? Are you allowed out by yourself these days? What’s the status?”
Beau Ryan: “I’m obviously with the guys from the show. Last year was really difficult for us. We’ve put some stuff behind us. I’m working really hard to be a better person, a better dad and a better husband.”
KS: “Well, I know you. You are a good guy. Look, we’ve all banged a Disney star before. So it doesn’t really matter.”

Jackie O: “Have we? I haven’t.”
KS: “Whatever. You would have done something to a mickey mouse pencil case or something like that, Jackie. Anyway, Beau, I know your wife. I know you. You’re a great bloke. This is where you went wrong — you went into theatre where everyone’s a bit weird.”
It has been reported Ryan and Brant’s affair took place when the pair were in New Zealand working on the musical Aladdin and his Wondrous Lamp.
The affair made headlines after Brant’s former fiance Warren Riley accused her of cheating with Ryan in an interview with Woman’s Day magazine.

After briefly discussing The Footy Show, Sandilands again returned the conversation to Ryan’s private life.
KS: “You’re still in the s***house. How long are you in there for?”
BR: “We’ll see.”
KS: “Just so you know, it’s forever. It will be brought up every argument. It’s just like that time, you … We live and we learn. Hey it’s great to have you back on TV buddy.”
BR: “It’s great to be back. Usually every year we have a break and then come back into it. I’m really keen to get into it. We’ve been filming up here for the last two or three weeks, but I’ve spent a lot of time at home. Last year was really crazy, my work schedule. Channel 9 have given me a lot of time at home with the girls and that’s what I needed. I was really pleased to spend a lot of time with them.”
Channel 9 has been criticised for releasing a promotional video for The Footy Show featuring Ryan shirtless in gold figure-hugging footy shorts and dancing suggestively in front of co-host Erin Molan.
Ryan said today, the show will get a lot more racy than that.
Sandilands asked him if he will get naked on the show this year, to which Ryan replied: “I probably will. It’s probably too soon. Give it a couple weeks all right.”

http://www.news.com.au/sport/sports...w/news-story/7a64eec7be6cbbe05e61df52fb6573cd

nrlnrl

First Grade
He sounds like the affair has taught him a lesson & seems genuine.

Last edited:

Latest posts