What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Scott appreciation thread

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
"lured away" ? I thought his child needed constant attention at Westmead and that was a primary reason for him coming to the western suburbs.
Still , I'm more than grateful that he's here.....amazing effect on the likes of Tepai, Manu, Junior, Kenny and the polar bear

that's what the media articles reported at the time, they also said we were the 3rd highest bidder

he was hardly "lured"

phantom eel

First Grade
But what a professional. Scott puts in 100% every minute of every game. Just what this lazy bunch of blokes needed to bring out their potential.

Gronk

Staff member
Triple M NRL Live ‏@TripleM_NRLlive 12h12 hours ago
Eels defence after 9 games:
2011 - 250 points
2012 - 270 points
2013 - 221 points
2014 - 227 points
2015 - 227 points
2016 - 119 points

Delboy

First Grade
The article is really satirical,about players with 2 first names ie :- Beau and Scott, Corey and Norman

I guess with the way things have turned out we basically have lost our sense and humour and will jump on anything

We have even moaned about winning on Monday, when their coach said he was amazed at how well his team played, the result of constantly feeling let donwn, thank goodness for the coaching and playing staff

Latest posts