What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Scott

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Agree about Sheens, but having a lol at the comment about Taylor. The dude can coach - I'd go as far as to say he has one of the best tactical minds in the game. Once he gets a few years experience in leading and managing a footy team under his belt, he will be great.

And Tigpies will benefit. Meanwhile, we will enter our third year of Mary's contract...

Guess I'm comparing Sheens to Price and Mary. Still, he has won 4 premierships, I think second or third most of all time?

Taylor would of been the best candidate besides Brown. But hey Tigers asked and we didn't, end of story.

hazzbeen

Bench
I like most would love to have him back.....I think that has been our problem with a lot of players current and retired ....WE NEED TO LET GO and move on ..... 2010 is gone and dusted .have to move with the times ,stop giving ex players coaching jobs, good players dont always make good coaches.We have lost Morris and Merrin , which I was not happy about as for Beau Scott if it happens then good. As for me I have to move forward ....I NEED TO LET GO........

Isn't what the Dragons need they have to try and hold onto Cooper before signing another backrower.

Packer is a start but they still need at least one more.

Mr Red

First Grade
Isn't what the Dragons need they have to try and hold onto Cooper before signing another backrower.

Packer is a start but they still need at least one more.

I thought the duration of coopers stay was already pre-determined before he arrived, and this is his last season. It was kind of a "loan" where it was agreed he would return after 2 seasons to the UK?

watatank

Coach
I'm sure if he wanted to extend his stay he could....

I think the idea of that arrangement was to protect Warrington if Cooper ever got "homesick" and returned to the Super League at a club like St Helens or Wigan after a season or so

blacksafake

First Grade
Read a comment recently where he stated that he was deciding on whether to stay or go home next year.I think he said it would be a "family" decision which looks like he'll be going home.

Latest posts