What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Scott

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He always looked good. Another quality back rower that Sheens wanted to turn into prop (harrison, plum are two others that come to mind) who left the club.

super_coach

First Grade
Their was talk we were talking to Pauli Pauli, their will be no room at the Eels for him now they have signed Scott. He looked very good last year when the Eels were on a roll although have not seen much of him since

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I work with a Parra fan and he tells me they are chasing Simona hard....any truth in this? I'd hate to see him leave.

Tigerted

Juniors
Parra would have very little room left under the cap & I don't think they have a 7 signed for next year.They have paid massive overs for Foran (1.2m per yr & isnt worth half that) & watmough + Scott wouldn't be cheap.I really can't c Simona leaving the tigers although I'd be happy 2 offer them rowdy at a discount.Im surprised 2 read that Nofo is on the outer & hope it's only a rumour.