What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Because there are perverts here

DJDL

Bench
coolumsharkie said:
What? The furry cup? :shock: :shock:

No mate. I think she is saying Mermaids don't need an Underwater Breathing Apparatus to be able to swim under the sea.

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

Well if it was old Quigs here about to kick a goal, I'd demand that the room be full of 12 of my peers as witnesses, because quite frankly no one would everbelieve me.

But I'd guarantee it would be the best 20 seconds of my life

Frenzy.

Immortal
coolumsharkie said:
Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up Don Juan.

First time I read DJ's reply I thought it said Underwear Breathing Apparatus.

I was going to dispute it because after a good hard session of cheerleading I reckon ............well you know

Shark

Bench
Hey Frenzy...Because there are perverts here, I was wondering if you will be adding the pics of Miss Bingle when they hit the e-waves?

How about the headlines...'Topless this, topless that...

Big deal, apparently she appears in ONE shot without a top on, but she's strategically covered up.

Still, I wanna see 'em!

:)

Frenzy.

Immortal
Shark said:
Hey Frenzy...Because there are perverts here, I was wondering if you will be adding the pics of Miss Bingle when they hit the e-waves?

How about the headlines...'Topless this, topless that...

Big deal, apparently she appears in ONE shot without a top on, but she's strategically covered up.

Still, I wanna see 'em!

:)

Nope. Lara is a relation.

beekershark

Bench
She'll be up here in all her glory. How funny is that bingle girl and her management !? Threatening to SUE the ZOO mag for publishing the photos, which SHE posed for months ago , but now that she's " famous" ( in her own mind) they want them supressed !

Sorry girl, you went where every wannabe actress, model, presenter went before and must accept your pictures being oggled over by the likes of the blokes on this site for many years to come :)

beekershark

Bench
And finally, tell me a girl that posed for this pic has any ground to sue for it being published ? :) More of it I say !

0,10114,5125883,00.jpg