What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Because there are perverts here

STEVE R

Juniors
HERE WE GO BOYS

Poster_Stand.jpg

Shark

Bench
Guys, now don't get excited, but here's a blast from the past...

I deadset have stumbled on the greatest ever Forum discovery. I am at a mate's house in Bathurst, and he just saw my laptop screensaver which features the unforgettable FRAN WILLIS...For those that don't remember, type her name in Google. And see how many hits you get.

Anyway, Jono is at Uni at Charles Sturt, and he declares:

'That chick was in my uni lecture today'...

Some investigations revealed that yes, in fact, Ms Willis is in residence. Anyone wanna enrol?

Yes folks...From headlines around the world to the humble corridors of CSU here in little old Bathurst, NSW.

Now, wouldn't that just make your day?

:)

Shark

Bench
King of the Hill said:
I'll hand in my resignation at work tomorrow.

I'm doing another degree at Bathurst.

Tell me Shark, what am I studying?

Whatever you like mate, whatever you like...

Figures, probably... :)

Jimbo

Immortal
King of the Hill said:
Tell me Shark, what am I studying?

Biology??

BTW, I sh*t you not, I'm doing a DE course through Charles Sturt, and was potentially looking at a week-long resi subject in Bathurst in the second half of the year...

Shark

Bench
Jimbo said:
Biology??

BTW, I sh*t you not, I'm doing a DE course through Charles Sturt, and was potentially looking at a week-long resi subject in Bathurst in the second half of the year...

Oh f**k no.

Let me know so I can leave town for the weekend... :)

Jimbo

Immortal
Shark said:
Oh f**k no.

Let me know so I can leave town for the weekend... :)

Settle down precious, It's not happening

Mt Panorama is safe for the time being...

:p