What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer Thread

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Tbh (and I've not tried that one) I'm yet to try a Murrays beer that lived up to the hype.

Had a boss who absolutely loved everything they do and talked it up big...

We got Capital Brewing Co at LL yesterday!
Their imperial stouts are solid, paler ales not so special

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Called into Bulli Brewing on the weekend&as was a little early picked up a Growler of their Pilsener, was as described but the owner told me they were going to revamp it for Oktoberfest with more German hops, can't wait to try that one, went to one of the Major Liquor chains and found Mornington Brown Ale, yes please, wish I had bought more than a 6 pack as it's already gone, will try 5 Barrells next time!.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
My favourite beer that I've tried this year. A chub in a glass.

P1340814.JPG

Bazal

Post Whore
Whomst the f**k let Gary in here? This place is only big enough for one marine biologist

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Ate lunch next to a dugong named pig for about 18 months when I worked at SeaWorld during uni. Thing was just constantly sick and was basically a floating tyre that at heads of lettuce