What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer Thread

horrie hastings

First Grade
Cape Cyan Natural Blonde, trying to work out why i had a bottle of this in the fridge, i know a rep left it at work for us to taste but checked it on line and it is an Aldi product. Long story short, i needed some beer for the onions on the BBQ so i opened this, just drinking whats left, have to say it is very easy drinking, a bit light on but for a Blonde beer it is more than passable with no bad after taste. Would a buy a case or 6 pack of it, no but it was offered to me again somewhere i would happily drink it.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Reschs Real. It's a much lighter flavoured Reschs Draught. Crushable.

Though because of the NSW branding on the bottle, it specifies on the back it's brewed in Yatala... 😑
No CUB brewery in Sydney anymore..

They did, however, shift the fermenting tanks from the old site near Central station up to Yatala..

So its kinda the same?

maybe?

No CUB brewery in Sydney anymore..

They did, however, shift the fermenting tanks from the old site near Central station up to Yatala..

So its kinda the same?

maybe?
Yeah the brewery is long gone, the only thing that exists of the old Tooth's Brewery is a smoke stack and an original gate. For a while CUB had the old Bluetongue Brewery on the Central Coast, but that is done with too. So it's either Yatala or Abbotsford for CUB product.

Latest posts