What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bega Trial vs the Eels

franklin2323

Immortal
Edwards is super fit is a great support player and postionally is sound.
He’s biggest downfall is he has no ball playing skills . Until he masters this aspect he will never be in the top tier of fullbacks like Tedesco , tuivasa- Sheck
And Turbo

Also lack of speed.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
@hindy111 is a good egg. I welcome his views as a fan of the opposition.

He certainly ain’t no Rhyno.......

No he isn't Rhyno. Thank goodness.

I question how someone can have genuine love for 2 teams.

To be honest at times I do wish Hindy would have a bex and a good lie down. Maybe because I see some comments as attempted baiting. But hey that's my opinion.

Generally he is OK. Unless I'm in a bad mood.

PS I would suggest that you tread very carefully during the season with sudo baiting threads (especially after a loss) I have been known to bite.

(The above pharagraph is a public service announcement, so writer from other forums beware.)

OldPanther

Coach
@hindy111

giphy.gif

MugaB

Coach
Your vulgar language towards me is not called for. I am just having a discussion with my ideas. Dedicated fans can sometimes become blinded. I am also a Panthers fan but Eels are my no 1 side. My judgment is based less in emotions. It's similar on eels forum and there love for some overated gummies.
Overrated gummies, perfect example of a guy coming to another thread and trolling them basically, you're view on Edwards is one thing, but posting it while your an eels fan first, already makes you a troll, its like me pretending to be rabbitohs fan, posting on the roosters forum about how good latrell mitchell is.
Theres no vulgar language worthy enough for dumb eels fans who hang around opposition threads, if you're going to troll us constantly, and post here, you gotta talk about panthers, but all you do is talk your dumb eels players, and how gutho is your lord, well he is a Lord, and so are you for your two cents posting your eels fan dribble on a panther forum.
Most guys here think your fine, "youre a real trooper, pat on the back" that's all great, i have no tolerance for eels fans, none. Always smug, always with know it all attitude, makes me throw upupchuck.gif

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Theres no vulgar language worthy enough for dumb eels fans who hang around opposition threads, if you're going to troll us constantly, and post here, you gotta talk about panthers, but all you do is talk your dumb eels players, and how gutho is your lord, well he is a Lord, and so are you for your two cents posting your eels fan dribble on a panther forum.
Most guys here think your fine, "youre a real trooper, pat on the back" that's all great, i have no tolerance for eels fans, none. Always smug, always with know it all attitude, makes me throw upView attachment 36479

There is part of me Muga that very much agrees with you. Noone who supports the Slimes should be welcome here.

BUT I decided to give up any type of nastiness for Lent. So I will be kind.

Hindy if you continue to frequent here you need to change your forum handle. I offered a wonderful Penrith play to use Purtell.

He lite Panfas stadium alight with his wonderful tries and general play.

MugaB

Coach
There is part of me Muga that very much agrees with you. Noone who supports the Slimes should be welcome here.

Hindy if you continue to frequent here you need to change your forum handle. I offered a wonderful Penrith play to use Purtell.

Overrated gummies, perfect example of a guy coming to another thread and trolling them basically, you're view on Edwards is one thing, but posting it while your an eels fan first, already makes you a troll, its like me pretending to be rabbitohs fan, posting on the roosters forum about how good latrell mitchell is

hindy111

Post Whore

Well RCG,MJ,GJ,W.Smith,M.Sivo,Blake in top 30. It's 20% Panthers already right.

hindy111

Post Whore
Overrated gummies, perfect example of a guy coming to another thread and trolling them basically, you're view on Edwards is one thing, but posting it while your an eels fan first, already makes you a troll, its like me pretending to be rabbitohs fan, posting on the roosters forum about how good latrell mitchell is.
Most guys here think your fine, "youre a real trooper, pat on the back" that's all great, i have no tolerance for eels fans, none. Always smug, always with know it all attitude, makes me throw upView attachment 36479

Sorry if I offended you. But I will win you over.
Good luck on the season opener and I hope you smash the Roosters.
I'd happily jump on the $2.85sportsbet are offering.

OldPanther

Coach
I have a soft spot for the Tigers. A great many fans have a second team they like to a degree for one reason or another and it's been discussed on reddit a few times.

MugaB

Coach
I have a soft spot for the Tigers. A great many fans have a second team they like to a degree for one reason or another and it's been discussed on reddit a few times.
Same im a fan of the cowboys, but i don't go there and preach about nathan cleary there, or tell them how much Kikau means to us, how insulting, its just oblivious smugness, all parra fans are alike, i hope you don't win me over, nothing worse than a gloating eels fan