What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beijing 2008

DB

First Grade
Has anyone got this game? I saw it in GAME today, and was thinking of getting it. Just want to know your thoughts on the game if you have it.

tokerShark

Juniors
its the same old button mashing game but with better graphics, most of the time you press A and B alternately or waggle the right stick to get your athlete running or swimming .or your spinning the right stick to build power. there is 38 events in all, kayaking sucks
its heaps of fun when playing 4 players , but pretty crap single player
i havent played online yet

Satsok

Juniors
i bought it last week.. its ok for about 5 minutes then the novelty wears off..

i went into eb and im like how much will you give me for beijing 2008 on ps3.. the sheltered workshop nerd told me $48..

biggest waste of cash money ever.. imo wait for fifa 09.. lol

Thomas

First Grade
Rent it out if you are bored.....but only buy it if you like buying really sh*t games.

We tried it a few weeks ago and lasted about 10 minutes.

I then downloaded Pixel Junk Eden from the PS store and lost my mind.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
lol I love this game!

Actually I love all Olympics/Track and Field games, going back to Olympic Gold on SMS2.

I pretty much just do the 100m/200m/400m sprints. I could probably do that for the rest of my life and not get bored. For some reason, a lot of people struggle with button-mashing and I imagine continually running 14s in the 100m would be boring, but for me the difficulty level is pretty much perfect.

Azkatro

First Grade
Actually I love all Olympics/Track and Field games, going back to Olympic Gold on SMS2.
I actually spent years tracking down an emulated version of that game, I was so obsessed with it. I can break the world record on the diving with a dive to spare!

Latest posts