What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Being a born again virgin

I need to vent so here goes.....

BEING A BORN AGAIN VIRGIN IS DAMN EMBARRASSING!

Before I met the love of my life I went without sex for 5 long, tortuous years. Over the course of this forced celibacy, my friends and everyone around me were getting laid, having threesomes, indulging in Lesbian experiences, engaging in sexual escapades, fooling around etc etc. And I got squat, nothing, bupkus, SWEET F.A
icon_cry.gif

What REALLY aggravated me was everyone labelling me a "born again virgin" and thinking that I was "saving" myself for the right one, which wasn't true. I had carnal needs like everyone else

Believe me, when the "Village bicycle" is sleeping with everyone but you (Even the local sleazy guy) that's just the biggest kick in the balls. What makes it even more ironic is the "village bicycle" telling you that there's someone out there for everyone. When I heard that I thought "God dammit, you BETTER be joking!"

There, I feel better now
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts