What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Being Parra fans who do we hate the most

Eelementary

Post Whore
Bulldogs 'cos they're scu and cheats.

Roosters because they want to cheat and are whingers.

Panthers 'cos Penny fans hate Parra fans, although I do rate some of their players (Gower, Girdler, Puletua, Galuvao and Lewis).

bartman

Immortal
I really enjoy (more than usual) seeing the Eels beat:

Bulldogs
Brisbane
Roosters
Knights

Old-time rivals Manly would've been there too, but since the time of the Northern Eagles merger they've become so crap as a club that I only feel pity for them now.

lainey

Juniors
Eelementary said:
Panthers 'cos Penny fans hate Parra fans, although I do rate some of their players (Gower, Girdler, Puletua, Galuvao and Lewis).

Not all Penny fans hate Parra.

By the way Sir Don, I thought you were a Panthers fan! :?

parra_princess

Juniors
I hate every single opposition team! They all give me the shits. But if we are being specific it would be...

1. The Bulldogs...cos they are filthy cheaters
2. Newcastle...hate their jack ass players
3. Sydney Roosters...have recruited Bill Harrigan to help achieve some other evil scheme.
4. Wests Tigers...I don't quite know what it is. Maybe its because each year they are the team EVERYONE thinks will be the big improvers...they win 3 games on the trot including a win over a heavyweight and everyone starts goin "ooooooo told ya so its our year baby" and then they start losing...more often than they win and its back to the 10th position. So the process repeats itself every year.

Jacseels

Juniors
Newcastle, cause i cant stand johns.

Roosters, cause i cant stand fittler.

Bulldogs, cause im an eels supporter.