What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy at top of Dragons' hit list to take over from Bennett

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Bellamy 2nd best coach? Your kidding. Didn't his team get smashed 40-0 in a GF. I would put Hassler ahead of him on that alone.

If you remove his wrestling & cheating crap he is quite ordinary as a coach and State of Origin proved that.

Steven Price should be given a go imo. He has done his apprenticeship and deserves a crack.

gregstar

Referee
super-coach craig young must be recalled immediately.

creeping's treachery behind the scenes calls for urgent action by douche.

to_ddeath

Coach
Bellamy 2nd best coach? Your kidding. Didn't his team get smashed 40-0 in a GF. I would put Hassler ahead of him on that alone.

If you remove his wrestling & cheating crap he is quite ordinary as a coach and State of Origin proved that.

Steven Price should be given a go imo. He has done his apprenticeship and deserves a crack.

Hasler ahead of Bellamy???
Well, his motivational dressing room displays such as this one would be a huge plus... no fuss...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu4LNx1GAe0

I disagree, last thing our club needs is a new first grade coach post Bennett era.

I'm talking about available coaches here, i rate Hasler too but your just being bias because of Dragons history with the storm and their previous scummy tactics...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
page18_1.png

Ulysseus

Bench
I don't want that cheating piece of sh*t anywhere near this club.
I don't give a sh*t whether he brings 3 titles to the place in 3 years, there would then be the worry about them being stripped away.

SEAT 1A

Bench
I don't want that cheating piece of sh*t anywhere near this club.
I don't give a sh*t whether he brings 3 titles to the place in 3 years, there would then be the worry about them being stripped away.

I'm with Ulysseus on this one. I'd want Brown back before him. Even a swap with Lang.

I'd renew my membership with Price as coach as well. It would sit well with me if the Dragons didn't win a premiership again under Bellamy.

northernsaint

Juniors
Not to excited on Bellyach, Price, Stuart or Lang. Brown cost us years of angwish with a arguably a better roster than we have now. I agree that if Benny is to leave (hope not), that we need an experienced coach. My pick would be Mick Potter or Brian Johnson, both ex-Dragon players & coached the 20`s sucessfully here, & should have got the job in place of Brown. Both have since moved on to become quality respected coaches. I believe either would help us be a force for years to come & would likley be kinder to the purse than Bellyach.
Back 2 Back Premiers, go Dragons.

Red V Ultras

Juniors
I don't mind Price, Potter, Maguire or Johnson. f**k me dead I hope Dousty doesnt do anything stupid and signs Anderson or Ricky Stuart, then we'll be farked.

Bring back choc

Juniors
You need a coach who has a profile....because that brings respect. Love or hate Bellamy, the players respect him. Young coaches don't work. Coaches nobody has heard of don't work.

We need a name. It's that simple. I love Price, but he aint ready at 33 years old.

I'm with Ulysseus on this one. I'd want Brown back before him. Even a swap with Lang.

I'd renew my membership with Price as coach as well. It would sit well with me if the Dragons didn't win a premiership again under Bellamy.

LOL LANG LOL he's a dinosaur coach who is on his way out... I think Brown is a great man but i dont want him anywhere near our side, not for another 5 years at least, we still have guys in the team that used to be coached by him? wont work not now, needs more exp, maybe another nrl team