What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy

41yearsaint

Juniors
The biggest grub to pull on the coaches jersey, I believe.

The crusher, chicken wing. Even this year playing the Storm, multiple players said in interviews, every game you play the Storm you finish sore.

Hate to say it, but give me Mary anyday.

Mr Red

First Grade

The crusher, chicken wing. Even this year playing the Storm, multiple players said in interviews, every game you play the Storm you finish sore.

Smart coaches will always push the boundaries for that winning edge.....I blame the NRL for not being smart enough to stamp it out...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Bellamy’s an idiot.. doesn’t he realise a coaching salary is fixed..?

You get the same salary for coaching 26 weeks as you do for coaching 30..

Why play finals and give away 4 weeks of your life for free?

You can get the same cash for downing tools at rd 26..

No wonder Mary looks so smug..

images

ouryears

Bench
A

Agree, and a rorting cheat
Boats in driveways, cash in bags, cars, houses....
How he survived the purple cheating years needs an investigation
Damn RoRteR
Has zero respect from me

ouryears

Bench
Agree.

Except the days he's meant to be leading young men by example and getting after Premierships, but instead blowing 0.063 like the f**king loser he is.
It was the morning after.....
He annoys me
But geese
Pick a better example

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
And all the ones taken off him for cheating
Rorter Rorter. Rorterrrrr!!!!
Even with the two taken off him, he’s still won twice as many as we have in the past decade.

Apparently Mary is a great guy, and Bellamy is a jerk.

But with Bellamy at the helm, the storm have more titles, more finals appearances and more members than we have.

Vote 1 jerk for our next coach.

Fire

First Grade
It was the morning after.....
He annoys me
But geese
Pick a better example
Sorry. No.

He is not only in a 'leadership position' (whatever that means) he is the LEADER of the NRL team, and while Bellamy is getting after Premierships using any means necessary Mary is (even if it's only once (yeah, right, only a sucker would believe that) drinking and DUIing).

I've come across young men over half Mary's age getting paid one quarter of what Mary is getting paid who know the basics of leadership.

I'm sorry but the facts show Mary is a loser who can't coach and can't lead.

41yearsaint

Juniors
Ethics people.
You have to be able to sleep well at night.
I'm just glad that he will never coach our great club and drag us down to his win at all cost mantra.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Sorry. No.

He is not only in a 'leadership position' (whatever that means) he is the LEADER of the NRL team, and while Bellamy is getting after Premierships using any means necessary Mary is (even if it's only once (yeah, right, only a sucker would believe that) drinking and DUIing).

I've come across young men over half Mary's age getting paid one quarter of what Mary is getting paid who know the basics of leadership.

I'm sorry but the facts show Mary is a loser who can't coach and can't lead.
Agree with your entire post aside from the bolded part. Mary's drink driving case was as "innocent" as they can come, technically. Does NOT make it okay and a professional NRL coach should plan better, but a serial drink driving criminal doesn't drive on a known RBT route the next day at just 0.01 over the limit. It's a textbook accident.

Still shouldn't have risked it, however

Latest posts