What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy

71saintsimon

Juniors
Ricky 16th
Brad Aurthur 15th
McGregor 14th

Brad Authur since being at Parra-
10th
12th
14th
4th
16th
The fact that he only won 6 games all year last year with a decent roster shows he is a shit coach. No excuses, I don't care how screwed up the club is that roster wins more than 6 games last year with a good coach.
And the sad part is McGregor coached sides have had one victory over brad Arthur coached teams albeit it was rather a flukey dodgy victory this year on the bell

ouryears

Bench
The biggest grub to pull on the coaches jersey, I believe.

The crusher, chicken wing. Even this year playing the Storm, multiple players said in interviews, every game you play the Storm you finish sore.

Hate to say it, but give me Mary anyday.
The good thing is Bellamy is now amongst the coaches who have lost the most Grand finals of any coach in history.

Sure,he makes them, but he sure knows how to lose them too. So suck eggs Mr Bellamy.

SaintPauli

Juniors
Yeah loosing many GF's is one thing but he also makes a great claim in cheating many GF's too.

The good thing is Bellamy is now amongst the coaches who have lost the most Grand finals of any coach in history.

Sure,he makes them, but he sure knows how to lose them too. So suck eggs Mr Bellamy.

Latest posts